Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? (1611 Views)

How To Hide Your Folder Using Command Prompt / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Hide A Folder Using Command Prompt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by amtheone(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Pls if possible share the steps because I've been trying to do it.

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by mitey(m): 2:23am On Sep 06, 2012
Yes it is possible on all Windows from XP and above.

For more information post your email address here and I'll get back to you.
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by Harpesin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
mitey: Yes it is possible on all Windows from XP and above.

For more information post your email address here and I'll get back to you.

godstimeinfolink@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by dwise123: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
yes.......i hope is possible but i dont know how to do it............
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by mikeljims(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by mavtrevor(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2012
Learn the easiest way to password protect a folder in Windows XP. Vista and Windows 7 here
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by ITSOLUTIONS: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
amtheone: Pls if possible share the steps because I've been trying to do it.

Thanks
with folderlock u can lock anything from files folder or shortcut....just anything can be locked. just get it and installed.
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by mitey(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
ITSOLUTIONS:
with folderlock u can lock anything from files folder or shortcut....just anything can be locked. just get it and installed.

Download FolderLock
Re: Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password? by mavtrevor(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Folderlock can be located if you know where it is hidden.... follow the instruction here http://netmediablog.com/how-to-password-protect-a-folder-in-windows-xp-vista-and-windows-7/

(1) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool A100 Laptop Promo, Has Anyone Subscribe To This Promo? / OBML Files:how Can I View Operamini Saved Pages On Pc? / Cheapest MTN Data Plans For Android, Iphone, Ipad, Modem Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.