Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career (19519 Views)

Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Wife's Voodoo Destroyed Ghana's Goalkeeper's(richard Kingson) Career / Richard Kingson, Adiyiah, Kevin Boateng All Dropped From Ghana Afcon Squad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by bingbagbo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2012

Ghana goalkeeper Richard ‘Olelee’ Kingston’s marriage is in a gargantuan turmoil after his wife confessed to controversial pastor TB Joshua that she bewitched her husband, putting his career in disarray and making him impotent.

In a shocking television confession which has put the entire family in total confusion and Ghanaians speechless, Richard Kingston’s wife confessed on Emmanuel TV at The Synagogue Church in Nigeria that she has messed up his life since they got married.

TB Joshua, the Nigerian pastor who is visited by several Christians claiming they want spiritual healing, was told by the goalkeeper’s wife how she used her evil powers to trouble the goalkeeper’s career and made him not to perform in bed.

In a possessed, trans-like way, she told the congregation about how she has been spiritually working on Richard Kingston since they got married to the point of even making him impotent!

The pastor of the church TB Joshua prayed for her and asked her to tell all that she was still hiding.

He then prayed for her to take the witchcraft spirit put of her…Indeed!

Since Kingston got married after the 2010 World Cup has career has been in the nosedive.

He has been struggling to find a team since he was axed by English side Blackpool and has been culled from the Black Stars team.

Reports indicate that the family has been in disarray since the issue was broadcasted and some social commentators have said they could even lead to the breakup of their marriage

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=249483

I cant believe it,. . .smh embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2012
Wonders shall never end. This is just unbelievable; that is why one has to be careful (spiritually) when choosing a spouse.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by ebamma(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
T B Joshua don charm this woman,

4 Likes

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
One needs to be careful when choosing a spouse. Marriage to the wrong person can ruin your life
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by daymez(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
is TB joshua now the messiah? alot of this is happening in that house or church i don't know
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ofcourse his flailing career had nothing to do with the fact that the age fabricating Kingston was at best a below average goalkeeper.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2012
Choi! Choi!! Choi!!!, na tb na, if ee no be tb, ee no fit be like tb, cos he no dey two.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by tunapawizzy: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2012
TB of Life
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2012
Seems TB has more of Ghanian customers than Nigerians! But if she actually did what she confessed about, meehn.... That's wickedness! undecided
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by scopusng(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2012
Kill her then.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by acidtalk: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2012
I was told right from small that FEAR WOMAN FIRST BEFORE FEARING SATAN.

The worst form of getting attacked is through sex. If he hadn't married (had sex with her) the damage would have been minimal.

Later (the family) will come out soon to condemn TB Joshua to say the whole confession was staged acted and fake to save theirfelves from humiliation and publiC disgrace.

Women! Women!! Women!!!

The link below discussed how sex can affect one's success in life.

https://www.nairaland.com/956442/sex-spirituality-how-true-it

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by MadCow1: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2012
WHAT THE FHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Omo... I dont even know what to say again sef... angry
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2012
Mene Mene.... This kind tori dey tire person.

Next time, drink more garri to odeshi yourself.

Better yet, eat garlic and bitter kola to keep witchshes at arms length.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by wesley80(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2012
chic2pimp: Ofcourse his flailing career had nothing to do with the fact that the age fabricating Kingston was at best a below average goalkeeper.

So how do you explain his flailing manhood?

berem: Seems TB has more of Ghanian customers than Nigerians! But if she actually did what she confessed about, meehn.... That's wickedness! undecided
And you don't see calling those that seek redemption in his church 'customers' as Wickedness?
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by redsun(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2012
I am very sure google will soon add nairaland as a paranormal site for web searchers.

You guys are becoming more and more deluded everyday by posting all thess abnormalities on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Builder: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2012
This surely is not the end of the story, part 2 follows shortly. but to be sincere that kingston guy looks to be in his 50s, no wonder his career took a nose-dive
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by vanstanzy(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2012
Everybody and anybody in general can be manipulated by the Devil, IF THEY SO WISH, its not just a woman thing. What the Devil uses against women is their simple nature and ease of manipulation, but ONLY if they (women)so wish.
Were Kingstons' family in support of this union in the first place? Cos no matter how wicked a mother is, she wouldnt want to see her child dip him/ herself in hell.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by redsun(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2012
tunapawizzy: TB of Life

He is more distructive than the real Tuberculosis bacteria.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2012
T.B season wat? I want to know hw d witch got to d church to confess and wat has bin done to get d manhood aka Joystick working again, as for karia i tink Richard is older dan Vander sar and a year younger dan George weah
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Propaganda
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by justwise(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
chiover: T.B season wat? I want to know hw d witch got to d church to confess and wat has bin done to get d manhood aka Joystick working again, as for karia i tink Richard is older dan Vander sar and a year younger dan George weah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by 1shortblackboy: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
the woman said she's not a witch that she didn't know wat came over her wen she said all thos things and she could not remember wat happened at the church
http://www.punchng.com/?s=tb+joshua+kingson+wife
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by justwise(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Ishilove: One needs to be careful when choosing a spouse. Marriage to the wrong person can ruin your life

Noted.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by vislabraye(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2012
She confessed to TB josh. Is this not running from fry pan into fire
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by redsun(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2012
More money more problems.He got more in england,he lost his cool and in turn lost his focus.

Some people are not good at handling instant large fortune,it can easily destroy them.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2012
wesley80: So how do you explain his flailing manhood? I can see dat u dont know mathematics, so u dont know how to corelate falling manhood and age? U statistics lecturer robbed u o.

And you don't see calling those that seek redemption in his church 'customers' as Wickedness?
anybody dat pays u moni is ur customer or passenger self. If u like call it tithe or contribution as long as tb will eat d moni d givers are his customers. Visit encyclopedia americana for more details.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Odinaka00(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Ishilove: One needs to be careful when choosing a spouse. Marriage to the wrong person can ruin your life

Hw do I knw d write person pls? Cuz I wil soon marry
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Kachi188(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2012
I wish one day dis pastor would gather all our politicians and cast out d spirit of corruption from them....
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2012
Rubbish. Let's be logical here. Kingston is like most African footballers who cut their ages down.
1. Nature has caught up with th 'old' man. He has lost his energy and can no longer perform to the usual standards.
2. Clubs are no longer interested because he is now below average.
3. This has caused him lot's of emotional problems which in turn has led to loss in sexxual urges and reduced erekttion.
4. He is looking for a scape goat for his problems.

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Sexxymom(f): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2012
1 shortblackboy: the woman said she's not a witch that she didn't know wat came over her wen she said all thos things and she could not remember wat happened at the church
http://www.punchng.com/?s=tb+joshua+kingson+wife
it is v.possible.one has to b carefull who u allow to lay hands on yr head.i find it difficult to trust certain pastors.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by rusher14: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2012
Gullible people.
A man who has been in europe as a goalkeeper since 1996, we are made to believe that he was so bewitched to the extent that his career (a sporting one at that) nose-dived.
c'mon now you guys can think better than that.
The man is 34 (OFFICIALLY) for crying out loud.
Methinks the woman needs a psychiatrist not a voodoo doctor. shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.