Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is This Section A Mosque? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This Section A Mosque? (1869 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Mods In Islam Section A Bit Careless With Banning People / Is This Section A Secular Muslim Forum Or An Islamic Muslim Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Section A Mosque? by 0ldirty: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why would you barr non-Muslims from posting in this section?

I will like to have a logical debate about your faith and also wish to have a contrary view on Islam that I hold debunked by any of the Muslims here.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
0l'dirty:

I will like to have a logical debate about your faith and also wish to have a contrary view on Islam that I hold debunked by any of the Muslims here.

The owner of the forum have designated this section an Islam section and indicated "muslims only".yet still non-muslims who are sincere and honest to want to reason and engage do so.so non-muslims are not barred.

Your analogy of it being a mosque is also incorrect because non-muslims are not barred from entering mosques.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by 0ldirty: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
But why is it stated on the front page of this section? They even captioned the fact that all the mods are muslims.

Isn't that segregation or outright discrimination?
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by 0ldirty: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
nah wah ohh

Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
0l'dirty:
But why is it stated on the front page of this section? They even captioned the fact that all the mods are muslims.

I'm not the owner to answer your question.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by 0ldirty: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
LagosShia:

I'm not the owner to answer your question.

typical
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
0l'dirty:

typical

Not your fault!
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by 0ldirty: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
LagosShia:

Not your fault!

Explain to me... I really want to know how you guys think.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Sweetnecta: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ol'dirty; you are here now. i am sure you didn't have to fight your way to get in like entering a high school dining hall.
enjoy the ride and dont be an ol' grouch. there is no e mosque since there is no e salat, e quran reading or e dkirAllah, the
3 things real mosques are meant for.

welcome to fun and obviously a good debate. stay honest in your dialogue here.

and we think like the rest of normal people; not with our elbows, but the brain and feel with the heart.

whats your question and maybe somebody might take you on?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2012
0l'dirty:

Muslims have lot of things to hide
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2012
If the section is really 'Islam for muslims', why then do topics from here make the frontpage?
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Reyginus: If the section is really 'Islam for muslims', why then do topics from here make the frontpage?
They want everyone around the world to read their topics on the homepage yet they don't want people to comment. That cant be possible cos when any topic from here makes the homepage, it becomes free for all
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by BetaThings: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
0l'dirty:

Do you want to post (as you have done here and claim to want to do) or do you want to petition for a change of the moderation policy?
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: If the section is really 'Islam for muslims', why then do topics from here make the frontpage?

Because muslims also read the frontpage and participate in other forums.perhaps to draw their attention.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2012
LagosShia:

Because muslims also read the frontpage and participate in other forums.perhaps to draw their attention.
What a poor attempt for clarity. A 'cult-styled' section is brought to the open, and it didnt occur to you that 'unbelievers' and 'infidels' will infiltrate it. If the section, 'islam for muslims' is strictly for muslims, is it not a contradiction that a topic from it makes the frontpage?
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by maclatunji: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: What a poor attempt for clarity. A 'cult-styled' section is brought to the open, and it didnt occur to you that 'unbelievers' and 'infidels' will infiltrate it. If the section, 'islam for muslims' is strictly for muslims, is it not a contradiction that a topic from it makes the frontpage?

No contradiction at all. There are Muslims that don't know of this board who visit Nairaland. Then again, front-page improves a thread's ranking with search engines and Muslims on the internet can easily be directed to such threads.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

No contradiction at all. There are Muslims that don't know of this board who visit Nairaland. Then again, front-page improves a thread's ranking with search engines and Muslims on the internet can easily be directed to such threads.
No, their still is. In that case, a name change is required. Reason: it contradicts itself, because even non-muslims post here. What is wrong in tagging it, 'islamic section?'
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: No, their still is. In that case, a name change is required. Reason: it contradicts itself, because even non-muslims post here. What is wrong in tagging it, 'islamic section?'

So it is now you know that even non-muslims post here? I thought this section is a "mosque" and non-muslims are "not allowed"? You're the only one contradicting yourself here.nigeria is a land belonging to nigerians but you still find chinese in lagos.hope you understand.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
LagosShia:

So it is now you know that even non-muslims post here? I thought this section is a "mosque" and non-muslims are "not allowed"? You're the only one contradicting yourself here.nigeria is a land belonging to nigerians but you still find chinese in lagos.hope you understand.
Twisted reasoning again. No, I dont understand why it is 'only for muslims'.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by maclatunji: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: No, their still is. In that case, a name change is required. Reason: it contradicts itself, because even non-muslims post here. What is wrong in tagging it, 'islamic section?'

Non-Muslims post here subject to the discretion of the Moderators. You're right, I have the mandate to hide your posts and ban you just for not being a Muslim.

That doesn't mean I will.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by 0ldirty: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Non-Muslims post here subject to the discretion of the Moderators. You're right, I have the mandate to hide your posts and ban you just for not being a Muslim.

hide and banned this...you fanatic.

All your arguments are similar to that contradictory statement that Islam is a Religion of Peace. Now I really know how you guys think.
You prophet, could never stomach critism and had no ideology other than Jihad.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
0l'dirty:

All your arguments are similar to that contradictory statement that Islam is a Religion of Peace. Now I really know how you guys think.

And you don't seem to have any remorse that your posts still appear here and tolerated inspite of your unfounded insults and accusations.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by maclatunji: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
0l'dirty:

Really? Good for you.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Good of you. But cant it be changed. It kind of gives a negative signal.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by maclatunji: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: Good of you. But cant it be changed. It kind of gives a negative signal.

It wasn't so big an issue until I became Moderator.

It is the best solution until Non-Muslims realise that Muslims will not tolerate hate-filled language against them.

By the way, don't think I don't know your original ID.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

It wasn't so big an issue until I became Moderator.

It is the best solution until Non-Muslims realise that Muslims will not tolerate hate-filled language against them.

By the way, don't think I don't know your original ID.
Lololol. My original ID! Gosh! Pls what is it?
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol. My original ID! Gosh! Pls what is it?

You sound like "plappville".I've noticed too.or maybe "tiarabubu"? Lol
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
LagosShia:

You sound like "plappville".I've noticed too.or maybe "tiarabubu"? Lol
very funny. Lol
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by LagosShia: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reyginus: very funny. Lol

Lol.I guess that's an admission of guilt.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
LagosShia:

Lol.I guess that's an admission of guilt.
Not at all. I fake nothing.
Re: Is This Section A Mosque? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
@op. These people don't tolerate criticism. Just for asking what happened to a trend, I was band. Just a simple question oo. No abuse, no insult, just question.

(1) (Reply)

Top-5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity / Photos Of A Fish Born Wit Name Of God Written On It That Have Got People Talking / Sickle Cell Disease And Prophetic Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.