Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Security Guards Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Guards Needed (910 Views)

Two Security Guards Needed / Security Guards Needed! Closed! / Regular Security Guards Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guards Needed by dgees: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
A newly established security outfit is in need of security guards. Kindly submit CVs to berylguard@gmail.com or call these numbers for further enquiries 07034495470, 08021458109.

All the Best!!!
Re: Security Guards Needed by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2012
The outfit does not have a name and address?

We are not keen anymore with dealing with email addresses and mobile numbers.

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Needed by derus(f): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2012
ifyalways: The outfit does not have a name and address?

We are not keen anymore with dealing with email addresses and mobile numbers.

@ ifyalways you no go kill me with laugh my sister
Re: Security Guards Needed by dgees: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2012
I apologize for the late response.
The name of the outfit is Beryl Security & Guards. Their place is @ km 4, Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Sanya, Lagos. Behind the Big Church.

Hope this is satisfactory.

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Needed by Obinoscopy(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2012
dgees: I apologize for the late response.
The name of the outfit is Beryl Security & Guards. Their place is @ km 4, Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Sanya, Lagos. Behind the Big Church.

Hope this is satisfactory.

Very satisfactory. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Merge NSCDC With Other Agencies —FG / As Long As You A Graduate Apply!!! / Get The Job In Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.