Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Mobile Application Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Mobile Application Developer (578 Views)

Mobile Application Developer At Cyclofoss Technologies Limited / Need Mobile Application Developer / Please I Need An E-book On J2ME Mobile Application Development Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Application Developer by Ajibz: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
MobileXcetera LTD a mobile focused company is looking for a programmer to fill the position of Mobile Developer with expertise in developing for Java (J2ME)/BlackBerry/Android mobile platforms etc.

Qualifications and Requirements:

BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline.
General Programming experience (Java, PHP, Web (HTML, CSS, XML))
Good knowledge of database architecture and design, (MySQL, MSSQL)
Mobile Application development experience with evidence of previous projects
Good presentation and excellent oral and written communications skills
Proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
Additional experience writing highly scalable server-side components an advantage.
A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Proven ability to deliver complex projects independently and on time, with excellent problem-solving and debugging and analytical skills.
Preferably based in Lagos.

Please send a cover letter and your CV to tosino*at*mobilexcetera[do.t]com

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Python Language In Akwa Ibom / Request / How To Browse With Mtn Bis With Xtreamvpn On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.