Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer (913 Views)

A Good Programmer Needed, Php,java, / Free books on Html, Php, Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Mathlab etc. / Php/java Programmer Needed @lagos: Send Cv To Php@upperlinkltd.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by elvis10ten(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
If you are looking for any of this contact me on: elvis.chidera@gmail.com . I am one of the best j2me programmer in naija. If you doubt send me an email and i will send u a link to download an application am working on now.
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by elvis10ten(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
goon am just easing the search not really looking for employment. after all its hard to see a j2me expert in 9ja.
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by CLIQBOY(m): 1:20am On Sep 24, 2012
elvis10ten: goon am just easing the search not really looking for employment. after all its hard to see a j2me expert in 9ja.
i see you
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by judezion: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hello,learn java, php from a dexter at affordable rate with warranty to be certified.inbox me @ebitezion@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by elvis10ten(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
CLIQBOY: i see you
lolz
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by CLIQBOY(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
elvis10ten: lolz
wetin funny..anyway do you know me if not check my signature
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
if you are really good in J2ME let me know, someone is looking for a J2ME developer do you use LWUIT and also Nokia SDK ?
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by elvis10ten(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2012
@ pc guru i do not use lwuit. I just use j2me standard api like lcdui. @cliqboy ok i know you dontobinho.
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
the problem with standard lcdui is its an eye sore and cannot be customized, and too basic i would suggest you look at LWUIT for Nokia, because people are big on UX to some level. but all the same i'll get inform the person but i assume you are familiar with RMS,Threading. i'll get back to you.
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by elvis10ten(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
@pc guru lwuit has more bad side than its good side. After all there is nothing you can do with lwuit that you can't do with the standard api, it all depends on your knowledge and the time available. Yes am good with Rms(RecordStore), lcdui, java.io, io, lang, util, game, etc.
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
^yeah LWUIT has some bad sides i use it alot and its really unpredictable, especially some bugs you can't explain but at least Nokia Fulltouch SDK2.0 is much more attractive in UI, but LWUIT is the only choice left unless you plan to code in Canvas (Low Level).
Re: Are You In Need Of A J2me/php/java Programmer by elvis10ten(m): 4:36am On Sep 26, 2012
yes i use canvas.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Application Programmer Is Needed / Ict Role In Allen / In Need Of A Good Programmer In Onitsha Or Aba 2 Learn 4rm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.