Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Best To Use Empty Half-plot Of Land??? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Best To Use Empty Half-plot Of Land??? (2207 Views)

A Decent Half Plot Of Land At Oke-isagun, Ipaja, Lagos In A Good Environment N2m / 1and Half Plot Of Land Facing Expressway At Abijo Just For #25m Net / Half Plot Of Land With 2bedroom Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Use Empty Half-plot Of Land??? by bigx(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2012
I have half-plot of dry land I bought in a remote area of Port Harcourt where I stay, the place is still bush with no one staying there and I don't intend embarking on a building project anytime soon so I plan on leaving it as an investment, I just started fencing work on it.
I would like someone knowledgeable to advice what best I can do with the land for the next at least 3-5 years while I wait.
It is said property is not an asset till it starts generating money for you.

I have thought of fish farming, but the place is far from my house and I wouldn't be able to monitor it and also don't have anyone in mind that could stay there and manage it for me,
Someone also told me I could plant banana or plantain there, I'm thinking of that.

They also said I could put beehives there with bees to produce honey (no idea how this is done)

The last 2 options sound attractive as I won't need to be around to monitor them.
Does anyone have any better idea of how I can utilize this property?

Thanks.
Re: How Best To Use Empty Half-plot Of Land??? by bigx(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: How Best To Use Empty Half-plot Of Land??? by mikolo80: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
PLANTAin OR ASK ABOUT THE BEE THINGY IN THE NEAREST UNIVERSITY AGRIC DEPT OR MINISTRY
Re: How Best To Use Empty Half-plot Of Land??? by oduz: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
In order of convenence/Profitability

1) Plantain

2) Beehive

3) Banana/someother

Best of luck cool

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale In Abuja - Lugbe / 3 Bedroom At Federal Housing Estate Extention Olomore Abeokuta 08180575067 / Commercial property in Agbara For Sales Lagos Nigeria.(600m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.