Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

topic closed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / topic closed (9703 Views)

topic closed / topic closed / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

topic closed by pimp213(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2012
topic closed

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Aizebioje(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nice...but coke nd pepsi will now increase their prices now...
Re: topic closed by Revolva(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Coke why don't they do one which weed will power boi I for like buy am

1 Like

Re: topic closed by joey4jo: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Did yoy guys noticed they never powered the phone in any of the pics?

1 Like

Re: topic closed by safarigirl(f): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Coca-cola? Isn't it a factory that produces the drink? Why would my phone drink up what's meant for me
Re: topic closed by erniok(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Good innovation but in this age of samsung and apple where everyone is looking for a multi-tasking phone, I hope they will be able to sell this advanced 3310.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Interesting. One could use this as a Backup. You never know when PHCN fails you and ALUU folks are at your door. undecided

. . .just Run to the fridge and grab a coke. cool

9 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
hope it won't get to Naija, else you buy this phone for your babe and each time you take her out for lunch, you will also buy her drinks to power it.
nice idea any way. just wondering what will happen to these technology development in the next twenty years to come.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
ok
Re: topic closed by Bunchersstab(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
I need d one that will b powered by garri

9 Likes

Re: topic closed by elRoi: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HQ: Interesting. One could use this as a Backup. You never know when PHCN fails you and ALUU folks are at your door. undecided

. . .just Run to the fridge and grab a coke. cool
Re: topic closed by gbanikiti(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
If this one enter naija eh... Coke will now be sold with pump dispensers at 200 per litre!

1 Like

Re: topic closed by jude33084(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: topic closed by Tunjman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
We can as well order for the one that will be powered by zobo or kunnu.lol

1 Like

Re: topic closed by alaoeri: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Guess this is just a prototype.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmm...Nokia Cassava-bread grin grin.
Re: topic closed by maclatunji: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
I really love this- deserves the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. It might actually win it in the future. Now, lets start powering our cars and other automobiles with Syrup.
Re: topic closed by Ariyke: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
maclatunji: I really love this- deserves the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. It might actually win it in the future. Now, lets start
powering our cars and other automobiles with Syrup.
YIPEE!!! grin
Re: topic closed by bory09(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
make coca cola dey beg nokia so that the phone no reach 9ja because as soon it reach 9ja hum u go dey see made in aba coke

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by chucky234(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nice concept,the coke and Pepsi wey dey Naija go kill that phone in two days with all the plenty sugar wey dem dey pack full inside.
Re: topic closed by maclatunji: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ariyke: YIPEE!!! grin

Your excitement is infectious! grin
Re: topic closed by maclatunji: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
chucky234: Nice concept,the coke and Pepsi wey dey Naija go kill that phone in two days with all the plenty sugar wey dem dey pack full inside.

But na d suga be d fuel na... the battery no go gree die. I can see it now in Lagos go slow- Get your recharge syrup here! Get your recharge syrup here!! Boys must hammer!
Re: topic closed by hammedkola(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is just an imaginary concept. I remember vividly last year about a clip i watched on youtube about how iPhone 5 will look like with the features of Lazar keyboard and hologram...But nothing of such when iPhone 5 was released... So, i will say this is also an imaginary concept or Marketing idea wink wink wink wink
Re: topic closed by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
hammedkola: This is just an imaginary concept. I remember vividly last year about a clip i watched on youtube about how iPhone 5 will look like with the features of Lazar keyboard and hologram...But nothing of such when iPhone 5 was released... So, i will say this is also an imaginary concept or Marketing idea wink wink wink wink

Dreamkiller angry .

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Wallie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
The idea behind it is something done in primary school science projects over here. Here’s how to make a battery from coke. This works because of the phosphoric acid in coke that will react with copper.

1. Pour coke into a glass tube.
2. Cut a thin strip of aluminum from the coke can and strip out the paint on it using sandpaper.
3. Cut a thin strip of copper sheet.
4. Place the aluminum and copper on opposites of the glass tube.
5. Place a red (positive) pin of a voltmeter on the top edge of the aluminum strip and the black (negative) pin on the top edge of the copper strip and you should see a voltage of 3/4 volt.

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by ladylucky: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
barman, One coke for my thirst and another for my phone...dancing azonto

1 Like

Re: topic closed by maclatunji: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Wallie: The idea behind it is something done in primary school science projects over here. Here’s how to make a battery from coke. This works because of the phosphoric acid in coke that will react with copper.

1. Pour coke into a glass tube.
2. Cut a thin strip of aluminum from the coke can and strip out the paint on it using sandpaper.
3. Cut a thin strip of copper sheet.
4. Place the aluminum and copper on opposites of the glass tube.
5. Place a red (positive) pin of a voltmeter on the top edge of the aluminum strip and the black (negative) pin on the top edge of the copper strip and you should see a voltage of 3/4 volt.

Ok, I am waiting for your invention tongue.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
chinko and nokia go make coca-cola scarce now angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android / The Latest Price Of Techno Phantom Tab / Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.