Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Needs A Comforter - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Needs A Comforter (1165 Views)

Single Lady Needs A Serious Relationship With A Responsible Man / A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) / Hotie Tima Needs A Man (and Fast!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Needs A Comforter by Seni: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2006
I have read alot of books and i am convinced i'm not in control of my relationship it makes me feel really bad after 10/11yrs i feel i have lost out 2 another person that i dont know even when i put all of my heart in2 a relationship that is harming me pls i need love and a friend that can save me
Re: I Needs A Comforter by blueiyke(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2006
Try Jesus.When every other person fails,he would still be there for you, through thick and thin.
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Truetalk(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2008
blueiyke:

Try Jesus.When every other person fails,he would still be there for you, through thick and thin.

God will give to you what a man cannot give to you.He's yur comforter. Embrace him and accept him into your life.
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Fredrika(f): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2008
I'm sorry, I know it's hard. I'm losing somebody at the moment too.
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Easybaby(f): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2008
I'm sorry, I know it's hard. I'm losing somebody at the moment too.

You don't mean it . . .how did it happen? sad angry
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Encomium(m): 4:20am On Feb 27, 2008
Take your request or matter to God in prayer cos HE is the only onr that gives true comforter. Jesus Never fails.
Re: I Needs A Comforter by tempestous: 4:26am On Feb 27, 2008
@ALL ppl
THIS POST IS ALMOST A 2 YEARS OLD. . .
Re: I Needs A Comforter by naijafan(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2008
ouch! wink
Re: I Needs A Comforter by forbidden5(m): 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
My guy,

Dont you know that you should never love a woman with all your heart until you get married to her?

How many times will your heart be broken before you learn? It is a shame to let a woman play ahead of you.

Why do you think that most men double-date? Do you think it is for nothing? Get wise when dealing wit women, dictate the pace and always be ready for break up until you get to the alter.

Women never love with their hearts except you are about to go.

Please dont repeat this again.
Re: I Needs A Comforter by TOYOSI20(f): 2:02am On Mar 01, 2008
blueiyke:

Yea Try Jesus, he won't let u down.!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: I Needs A Comforter by almondjoy(f): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2008
Seni:

I have read alot of books and i am convinced i'm not in control of my relationship it makes me feel really bad after 10/11yrs i feel i have lost out 2 another person that i don't know even when i put all of my heart in2 a relationship that is harming me please i need love and a friend that can save me

Sorry oh! Life is full of opportunities, if you snooze, you lose. The older you get, the harder and more dangerous it becomes.

Like I said, it does not get any easier as you get older.  10-11years of roaming around the romantic wilderness? shocked You look back and look at the catologue of failed relationships enough to make you realize that you have failed to maintain any seriousness in the previous relationships.  The only thing to do now to go and hide in a church somewhere and start fasting and praying looking for answers.  Hopefully one "born again" old cargo like you will hook up with you in the name of the lord!

You dey read book? cheesy When life has passed most by, they begin to read book and consult awon Dr. Phil them. cheesy

The thread might be 2 years old, but still have relevance as more people are still single and roaming around the world with psychological problems including social maladjustment.

When them go tell una make una marry early, una go dey make shakara.  See all of una now?  Come Nairaland dey disturb person!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiior! kiss
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Dalby(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2008
almondjoy:

When them go tell una make una marry early, una go dey make shakara. See all of una now? Come Nairaland dey disturb person!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiior! kiss

Your mouth is like a 2 edged sword grin grin grin

They say a patient dog eats the fattest bone shocked What if this dog is greedy, even when the fattest bone is brought out, the dog still feels there is a fatter one inside until all the bone go finish lipsrsealed
Re: I Needs A Comforter by almondjoy(f): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
Dalby:

Your mouth is like a 2 edged sword grin grin grin

They say a patient dog eats the fattest bone shocked What if this dog is greedy, even when the fattest bone is brought out, the dog still feels there is a fatter one inside until all the bone go finish lipsrsealed

Na you sabi! cheesy  Which fattest bone? The older you get, you lose the best of you. Too many disappointments to make you bitter and full of regrets.  All that is left is the spirit--a sad spirit just trying to "manage" with "God deey" kinda attitude. cheesy  All the richness of life has been sucked up by too many love T.K.O.s. grin  So that only fasting and praying can bring solace to that depressed mind. I see all those not so young men and women in church disturbing my ears and speaking in tongues to impress one man or woman sitting next to him or her.

I just shake ma head and ask myself. . . . . . Where you deey since? cheesy  I am almost tempted to push them out of the church but for the grace of God. angry  Like na now dey break for some people.

Fattest bone ko?  Fattest bone ni?  Na now dey break?  Oya make I crow like cock:

KOO-KOO-ROO-KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! cheesy

Una good morning oooooooooooooooooooooh.  Hopefully cock no go crow at midnight for una heads! tongue

Old cargos. . . . . dey waka waka about looking for only God knows what!
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Easybaby(f): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
I see all those not so young men and women in church disturbing my ears and speaking in tongues to impress one man or woman sitting next to him or her.

Rolls eyes wink
Re: I Needs A Comforter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
i don tire for una.
Re: I Needs A Comforter by ifyalways(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2008
lmao
Re: I Needs A Comforter by PERVERT9: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
you mean you need a[b] comforter [/b] comfoker?

(1) (Reply)

Uniben People! / Will You Marry Me? / Whatsapp Group For Smart Yet Fun Loving Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.