Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mistery In Maths - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mistery In Maths (642 Views)

Photo: Wickedness! See What My Dad Did To My Twin 4 Getting 7/10 In Maths / Solve These Maths If You Can / Medical Mistery Black Plus Black Equals White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistery In Maths by clemino: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
[b][/b]I walk pass a supermarket and saw a T.shirt cost N97,but I had no cash to purchase it.So i went home to collect money,i took N50 from my Dad and N50 from my Mum,so i had N100 to buy theT.shirt.Now i was given N3 as my balance then i refunded N1 to my Dad and N1 to my Mum then i kept N1 to my self.Now i owe my Dad N49 and my mum N49.Added together i owe them N98 added to my N1 it results to N99.Where is the remaining N1![b][/b]I walk pass a supermarket and saw a T.shirt cost N97,but I had no cash to purchase it.So i went home to collect money,i took N50 from my Dad and N50 from my Mum,so i had N100 to buy theT.shirt.Now i was given N3 as my balance then i refunded N1 to my Dad and N1 to my Mum then i kept N1 to my self.Now i owe my Dad N49 and my mum N49.Added together i owe them N98 added to my N1 it results to N99.Where is the remaining N1![b][/b]I walk pass a supermarket and saw a T.shirt cost N97,but I had no cash to purchase it.So i went home to collect money,i took N50 from my Dad and N50 from my Mum,so i had N100 to buy theT.shirt.Now i was given N3 as my balance then i refunded N1 to my Dad and N1 to my Mum then i kept N1 to my self.Now i owe my Dad N49 and my mum N49.Added together i owe them N98 added to my N1 it results to N99.Where is the remaining N1!

(1) (Reply)

Npjc.....my Skul / Funny Me / How To Identify Πigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.