Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future (481 Views)

Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future / The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic / I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future by CuntDestroyer: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2012
The pictorial below explains how the space time continuum is simply not linear. I have a statement. I have been to the future, only in essence and not in body. I have lived my life the same way JFK relived Abraham's. I know who is to win the U.S. 2012 election, as well know who will be the first President of Calabari Republic.
I know of 3 prominent Nigerians who will die within the next 2yrs by assasination that will set the stage for a split of this country.
The similarities are striking just like the pictorial below and the consequences will lead to conditions similar to 1967. Yes there will be bloodshed and it will be known as the worst barbaric civil conflict ever. But by 2016 Nigeria will be no more.

I know you will insist that if I knew all this why not invest in things such as lottery numbers? Frivilous issues such as self enrichment pale against the back drop of human suffering but I know one thing come 2023, a new era will arise.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Zanna Summoned Over Boko Haram Commander / IG Orders 24-hour Security For Worship Centres During Sallah. / A Challenge Of Bakassi Ruling Would Have Failed- Judge Bola Ajibola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.