Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Be Warned! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Warned! (741 Views)

Be Warned!!! A Reporter's Experience With A Fake Recruitment Agency. / Be Warned!!! / Job Offer As Trick To LIKE A Facebook Fanpage Be Warned!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned! by samtoye(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2008
Dear Nairalanders

Last week,i received a text message saying that i should check my mail for my interview details,i called the glo number back to ask for the name of the company but the caller insisted that i should just check my mail for the details.
Till today,i'm still checking my mail for the details.

POINTS TO NOTE
I can't remember soliciting for employment in any company at that time.
All text messages from companies;to the best of my knowledge carries their name not any number.
I was called for interview without any aptitude test,very rare nowadays.
The caller had a caller tune ring tone(Glo song).

MY CONCLUSION
I wonder why some set of people,while others are struggling to make something of their life,they spend their time scheming and scamming,trying to part innocent people of their hard earned "sweat".

Is this fair? "LET NO MAN BE DECEIVED,WHATEVER A MAN SOWETH,HE SHALL REAP!!!"
Bewarned!!! When you gather the ill gotten money to spend,then the judgement of God shall come upon you!
Re: Be Warned! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2008
@ poster
are u sam toye of UNILAG elect/elect ,kufre,quadri and anwuli's class?
its me big ben.
hello how u dey?
pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Be A Millionaira,affiliate Program With E-gold Option Discovered! / Is Masterminds Recruiting Another Esther Bt? / Shell Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.