Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

- - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / - (2085 Views)

BBM Chatting Pal Needed / Girl Pal Needed / , (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by dominique(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
-

1 Like

Re: - by Kave(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2006
Do u mean guy? Cos u wrote gay.If its gay are u a guy? Let me know lady,
Re: - by hotangel2(f): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2006
gay guys are good with girls. They r like one of ur girls, lol.

They tell u if the pink shoes doesn't go wth the yellow top. And they spend money on u. cheesy
Re: - by GREED(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2006
this isn't the right place to look for that type of friend.
Some people would pretend to be gay to get with a girl.
Re: - by deb(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2006
If truly its a gay pal you are looking for and you are a guy yourself then I will say you need deliverance!

I guess Nigeria does not like homsexualism

Go to christ embassy for your deliverance shocked
Re: - by naijacutee(f): 10:16pm On May 14, 2006
Ive got a few gay pals, Some of them are even beginning to like me grin

Come and borrow
Re: - by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17pm On May 14, 2006
uhmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: - by DaHitler(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2006
I have no idea why Nigerians are so homophobic. This trend is starting to make me sick. You have people that won't make a sound as Government employees rob them blind, but they would scream and even resort to violence over the sight of a gay or lesbian couple. Get over yourselves, losers. angry
Re: - by Rhodalyn(f): 12:27am On May 15, 2006
say it again boy, say it again!! people just dont want to mind their own fxxking bixnix!
Re: - by diddy4(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2006
got me speechless man.
Re: - by retro(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2006
Most of you here are so close-minded. So what if he's gay? If this topic bothers you, DON'T post/read it. Get over yourselves.
Re: - by deb(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2006
I want to believe most of the "gay" advocates are nigerians living abroad. shocked

The gay thing is not nigerian. so don't get mad at me.
Gayism/Lesbianism is not welcomed in Nigeria period.

Our national assembly just passed a bill against it and I'm so happy.
Westerners are destroying us too much
Re: - by edatika(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2006
Gay crazy
education / exposure has its own demerits
can u imagine??
man 2man, woman 2 woman
Re: - by deb(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2006
You re d man! cheesy
Re: - by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On May 23, 2006
and U're the chic! grin
Re: - by deb(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2006
Rhoda kiss, u didnt have to respond grin grin cheesy kiss
Re: - by Rhodalyn(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy but i chose to wink kiss kiss
Re: - by deb(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2006
Now that you did will you marry me? cheesy grin
Eve has rather been to hard for me
Re: - by Rhodalyn(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy U're a very funny kid! cheesy cheesy i already have someone im gonna marry cool sooooo sorry 4 the disappointment tongue cheesy cheesy try someone else
Re: - by ldollier(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2006
All this people opening their mouth and talking rubbish about anti-gay this anti- gay that. while it is not accepted in nigeria, i'll have you know that everyone in nigeria is already doing it. i just dont know why nigerians living in nigeria condemn gayness so much. if you think that nigerians arent gay, may i suggest you search the site hi5. that's like their breeding place. westerners are not destroying you!!!!. it is what it is. get over it!!!!

i might be conservative, and i mite hold strong conservative views, but when it comes to lesbianism/gayness then i'll beg to differ. everyone is different in this world, we have transgendered, homosexuals etc. we all cant be attracted by the opposite sex.

well, yall might be thinking i got a thing for the opposite sex, lol oh well(its only angie jolie). however i am not a gay rights activist. am just expressing my views.
Re: - by deb(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2006
Idollier! are you a lecturer?

Gayness or gayism or whatever is simply crazy.
May be as a lady you might enjoying watching two big cocks.
to me it is simply rubbish and should not be encouraged.

I can't just imagine it. its so irritating.
Re: - by ldollier(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2006
well, of course as a guy that detest homosexuality i don't see any reason why you should love it. i have a lot of friends(girls/boys) that are gay. and from their experiences, there are reasons why they are that way. they are just normal people with  sexual orientation that are is not accepted by the norm.

i don't watch gay anything. but i do have a bad crush on angie jolie( i mean really bad crush)

NO, i am not a lecturer, i am a clinical psychologist.
Re: - by deb(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2006
Together we can re-orientate gays what do you think?

I think its a mental challenge that they have cheesy
Re: - by ldollier(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2006
lol well, i dont know about changing their orientation. but they are not mentally chanllenged. they did however experience harmful incidents (call it trauma) that changed the way they view the opposite sex.
Re: - by deb(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2006
I hear you as I take a bow out of this thread for today grin cheesy
Re: - by ldollier(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2006
lol same here
Re: - by gaby(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2006
OMG is Nigerian gotten this far??I couldnt believe my eyes peeps when i looked up on hi5 a lot of gay nigerians my God, i still cant believe those guys are for real cos my head is spinning right now, shuoooooo, na poverty dey cause all these ones abi na civilization??Men God help my Nigeria, cheiiii this one na big wahala ooooh,
Re: - by gaby(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2006
i truly hope most of what i saw is an extension of the yahoo yahoo guys cos if not, i pray God help Nigeria,
Re: - by textmypage(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2006
In d name of d father n of d son, deliver u 4rm evit tot against nature

(1) (Reply)

Single And Ready To Mingle / Missjenna / About You & How Tall Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.