Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On (825 Views)

Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government / Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by SayoOgb: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
The e -commerce business is boooming like mad in nigeria now with the likes of jumia.com, konga.com and the brand new and stylish www.sunglasses.com.ng , man they consider open e -commerce shop oh even if na omo man dey sell..lol
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2012
hahhahaahhaaha.
We are also considering that aspect and even if its TOm Tom sweet i think it will move the market?

how do you see it? cheesy
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by SayoOgb: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2012
OkwaIfugo: hahhahaahhaaha.
We are also considering that aspect and even if its TOm Tom sweet i think it will move the market?

how do you see it? cheesy

abi oh.. abi i go na to package garri now put am online.. but those guys are really cool sha
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by surveyProf(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^
I intend creating my own e-commence website and sell mainly cheap China gargets like laptops, Ipad, Computer accesseries etc, but the challenge is how do one collect is one frm customers and how to go about advertising it.
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by Chrisvicmall: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^
I intend creating my own e-commence website and sell mainly cheap China gargets like laptops, Ipad, Computer accesseries etc, but the challenge is how do one collect is one frm customers and how to go about advertising it.

You can easily advertise your products on our platform.All you need to do is register on our platform. Add your products to our platform. For your products to remain on the front pages of our site, you need to pay some money. Judging from what we have noticed so far, it seem that visitors always visits the products they saw on the front page.

Anyway, if you want to purchase anything from Alibaba, Aliexpress, or any China stores/companies, we can help you to handle the payment. You can only pay with naira
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by surveyProf(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^
is okay, I will get in tourch as soon as possible!
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by Chrisvicmall: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^
Please after registering, we recommend that you put your phone number. You can do that once you login and navigate to Shop settings. The reason for asking for your phone number is because time and time again, visitor will ask for a product but the seller has no contact phone number. We normally send email to the seller but we think that is not enough because it might take some sellers some time to read their email.
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by surveyProf(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^
sorry pal, one more question, do you know about drop shipping, do you thing it will work in Nigeria? E.g payment for goods i.e 50% payment and goods are sent down frm China via dhl and upon arrival, the customer pays the remaining 50%. I will be using an e-commence website.
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by Chrisvicmall: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
I don't think it will work since you will be using DHL to send the product to the person, always remember that DHL won't collect the remaining money for you from the buyer. So if I may ask, how do you want to collect your remaining 50% after DHL has delivered the product to the buyer?

The only method I can think of is if the transaction was done on our platform i.e the buyer recharge his/her Chrisvicmall account with the complete amount of the product he/she wants to purchase. He/she then purchases the product, we will not release the money to you nor to your customer. Once the customer receive the product, we can then release the money to you. With this method, both you and your customer will be secure and satisfy with the transaction. But you can still think of other solutions you can use
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by surveyProf(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^
Once again thank you for your reply, you are right, if product gets to the customer, when he/she pays 50% only, he/she might not want to make the remaining balance of 50%...

The question is does Chisvic sell internationally, i.e selling China products to clients frm Us, Canada Europe etc, I might want to use ur method, but need to know ur charges, I hv visited ur site, u make of Paypal as a medium of payment, wish most international clients hv been asking for, but the problem is the limitation of a thing, any little grevience with a client, the client will file a case with u and dat will result in limitation, dat is my greatest fear....
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by SayoOgb: 4:08am On Nov 07, 2012
you can check out sunglasses.com.ng and send them a msg on how they do theirs now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by surveyProf(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2012
^^^
Thanks for your concern, I will do just dat!!!
Re: E-commerce, E-commerce...Things Are Indeed Moving On by SayoOgb: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2012
Seems sunglasses.com.ng are doing very well, most of their shades are already sold out

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Enhance Bar Business / Exporting Cooking Spices To China / Diamonds Are Made Under Pressure!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.