Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Computer Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Training (1386 Views)

Computer Training For Graduate - Port Harcourt Centre / Cheap Computer Training Here / Affordable Professional Computer Training Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training by adelinks(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2006
hello
i am impressed by what i've seen in this site.but for those of u who are still searching for a job there is something i want to advice you on.you should try to equip yourself that is get more training.my years working with recruiting firms have shown some graduates are not employable .they don't know beyond the class that not good enough.like myself,an engineer by profession have to get training on autocad to get promoted.why don't u use the free time to get computer training to add to you cv.i was even taught by a fresh graduate in my own house!!!so i'll give you their number 08055345131 ask for Oludare or shylinks2@yahoo.com.they have graduate engineers(FROM UNILAG&OAU) who are very good at teaching AUTOCAD 2D&3D,HTML,DREAMWEAVER,FLASH,FIREWORKS,MICROSOFT WORD ,EXCEL,POWERPOINT,ACCESS,SQL even at the comfort of ur home or office

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / GOOD LUCK / Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.