Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Insight Final Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Final Interview (3281 Views)

If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... / MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Final Interview by beekay: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hello House,

Insight just sent me a text for Final Stage of Interview .

Who's with me?

Good luck to us all.
Re: Insight Final Interview by nkemdilimi: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hi Beekay,

Ditto!

Goodluck to us all.
Re: Insight Final Interview by gorociano: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

yeah man me to gat the test, see ya on sat

the big question now is how many remaining from the round of 48 (semi-final), also how many do they want to recruit and how much do they pay,

for me, i already like the company, imagine all the welfare for ordinary applicants during the first interview??

anyway hope to see the friends i've made so far, like crazy (in a good way) salami and delectable yvonne, not forgetting beekay wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Insight Final Interview by bjibola: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
so wat is this stage all about? this thing is getting long. See u saturday
Re: Insight Final Interview by bjibola: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2008
Now that was on the rather bloody side(The Interview I mean). Nyways, Ego beta. grin
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
YEAH OKAY,IT HAS FINALLY COME AND GONE,
FOR THE FIRST TIME I WAS TENSE(THAT IS TO SHOW YOU THE LEVEL OF PRESSURE THOSE GUYS PUT US UNDER)
BUT NOTHING DEY HAPPEN
SO Y'ALL KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED AND REMEMBER, FREESTYLE grin
Re: Insight Final Interview by SOJ(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2008
yeah, i heard the interview was harsh;but how many do u think they want?they probably did that 2 measure ur responses to pressure esp in front of Awosika himself.good luck to all involved sha
Re: Insight Final Interview by scolfield(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hi all , i got the txt for the final interview too but cant make it on saturday. gave them a call. wish y'all the best. Cheers!
Re: Insight Final Interview by speak2me: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]so recknass u made it to the fyyynals,

just wishing u all the best,

anyway i am currently invovled wiv this CHAMS People test stages 4 now, (were u there)

its me C.L.O

be safe
Re: Insight Final Interview by cutieee(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
congrats to everyone who has reached the final stage
i wish u all da best
i was called for d test but was later sent a txt informin me i dindnt pass d test
i felt very bad considering d fact dat it was my first test ever
later met someone who passed
i asked him 4 his secret and he told me 2 kip practising gmats
anyway iv gone to buy one n im now practisin real hard
especially now dat im finin my nysc in 13 days time
i really hope to do wll in my next test
once again, i wish u all d best
insight is a very good place
Re: Insight Final Interview by cutieee(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
could i ask u guys wat has been your secret,
i mean wat would b ur advice to dose who dint pass d test
pls hope u reply cos i knw a lot of pple would benefit
tanks
Re: Insight Final Interview by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
That Last Interview was really something o! They really went all out,it was brutal as interviews go but very "insightful" as well.

All the interviews were made easier to go on with by the presence of some very inyelligent and bright young people that I met during the course of the whole process, I`m talking about the likes of Beekay, Salami, GORO!, Metowe, Doyin, Gbemi, Dare (the motivator) and a few others. Meeting you guys was a gr8 experience, see ya`ll at insight! (Amen)
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
hey cuitee, the secret for the insight interview is /was(depending on if i make it finally)simply being relaxed and confident of course the nature of the interviewers also mattaz so like other dude advised keep practising and when you get to the interview proper FREESTYLE(i mean what is the worst that can happen?)
And to all insighters i hope to see y'all there leta give awosika et al a good run for their money*(we too much)
Peace
Re: Insight Final Interview by bjibola: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2008
Ill tell u the truth, its all God and favor. Yes, you also to have the confidence. Imagine if in the group discussion stage, one had picked a topic that was totally strange to you. From my conversations with her, I felt she had the same chance as me to be picked and really that her topic would av thrown me off board. Was I jus lucky?

Boy, am i glad to read that u guys also tot that panel(md's panel) was on the rather scary side. It was like they just came to catch trips with the us. Anyways, wateva happens, it was a lovely experience if albeit tiring.
Good luck All
See you there.
Re: Insight Final Interview by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2008
abeg, na gist i go there go gist. and i have to say we all had fun (me and the interviewers), even tho i effed up my question. so i guess i'll be seeing y'all on sat.

meanthewhile, i met someone there (tuesday batch) but didnt get his no. before i was called in cry , and i would like it very much. abeg, james from jos; if you see ths, buzz me so we can talk. BTW, hope u made it.
Re: Insight Final Interview by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2008
@ cutiee

build your knowledge and confidence levels. you can know for sure that you're building confidence when u take on jobs like marketing (that's the fastest way, believe me), customer care (practise doing this wihtout ever bwatching like most naija customer care do), sales, public speaking, and other people-intensive jobs/tasks. it really helps. but God really boosts that up when u walk in with the thot
' i am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood',

'for the hearts of kings and princes are in His hand',

'the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof',

'to as many as believed, He gave them the power to become the sons of God',

'For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship'

'For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline'

cool huh? but u cant exude what you dont have, so u gotta work on it. gmats are also a good idea grin didnt read much of mine, tho - i work late hours.
Re: Insight Final Interview by cutieee(f): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2008
tanks iceblue, bjibola and recknass
guess i will just av to pkip practicing my gmats and also kip practisin being confident
iceblue ,tanks for d scriptures
i wish u all d best smiley smiley
Re: Insight Final Interview by rayo2002: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2008
Wassup everyone. Its been nice reading everything and thanks for sharing cos my heart flips calmed a bit. Anyways, mine is on Saturday and i believe that to have gotten this far we all fit the bill.

@iceblue
really wish i knew u were @ the interviews. I'd like 2 meet u in person. U seem like a really smart girl to me, my kinda person. I'm a chick too so no fear.
Re: Insight Final Interview by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
no biggie rayo! girl, guy, it's all the same to me. thanks for that lovely compliment grin my mummy will be sooooo proud grin

so i guess we'll meet on sat (if not in person, in spirit at least, lol)

be good.

p.s.: for those hu arent sure, 'no biggie' means no big deal wink
Re: Insight Final Interview by gorociano: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
sad Cutie, dont you think its a bit late to start writing aptitude test, i mean i was writing some (in my former life) just for the fun of it( n d xperience) shocked grin

grin cheesy anyway, i agree with what others said, practice and confidence is the key, and the best way to get both (if u dont have already) is to start marketing, believe me it does

Guys saturday as something else, i was bamboozled,lampooned,mesmerizeed,dazzled,bedazzled,confounded, in short, No be small thing o

But my own is this, this final 28 people, una too much, to be first 28 in over 3000 no be yams. anybody wey fit say na beans make im come do it imself.

Guys, see u when they call us.

p.s i hear say na 15 people dem wan take and na 60k dem dey pay, na true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
Goro when i got out of that room i was so messed up inside but in a weird way i'm actually calm now cos it wasn't an isolated event @least it happened to more than one person also considering the pay i also heard that it was 60k and then someone else told me 80k nyways if its 60 its damn too small and i hope there are other perks to accompany it,
Really hope they'll pick us all cool
peace bro
Re: Insight Final Interview by speak2me: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2008
@recknass

how u dey,

check this number 08051992824

then u'l no that i am pissed wiv u,

na wa 4u u no fit even reply my thread,
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
cool
Re: Insight Final Interview by twigblu(f): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2008
gladta join u guyz, hm sixty k smiley?wat perks??well i knw that the only perks u can get from that job is the enviroment the people?well most of em aint wat we expect, anyways a big ups to me fellow 1st set finalists and a big hiya to goro and d gang,
grin incidently am the gal who swears she will run outta suits and likes rock!!!!
holla back people!!
Re: Insight Final Interview by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2008
i got a message this morning saying i'm in. i can only thank God, because He has been faithful and shown Himself strong for me in this matter. cool

who else made it? i dunno the total number.

i guess we'll see at registration on the 18th.

it's a truly happy val's day!!! cool
Re: Insight Final Interview by DrFerlie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2008
iceblue:

i got a message this morning saying i'm in. i can only thank God, because He has been faithful and shown Himself strong for me in this matter. cool

who else made it? i don't know the total number.

i guess we'll see at registration on the 18th.

it's a truly happy val's day!!! cool

congrats iceblue. much love kiss
Re: Insight Final Interview by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
thx dr ferlie smiley
Re: Insight Final Interview by bjibola: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
I also got the text message, Its truly a wonderful vals gift to me from God. See ya 18th.
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2008
yep i also made it will see y'all on mon
p.s-do we go casual cos i am gettin tired of wearing a suit grin
Re: Insight Final Interview by gorociano: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
ladies and genltlemen, goro has not gotten any message, goro is now a bit distraught, even a sorry we cant take u one, good luck to u guys on monday and dress with corporate, when u get there and they are like why are u dressing corporate u can always throww ur tie away, cry cry cry

if u wanna console me, just chat or wanna hang out, the addy is thus

gorociano@gmail.com
opsyaj@yahoo.com

though right now i think i'll kinda like consolation

be good and enjoy ur 53 weeks of well deserved stress grin grin

Yours
Goro
Re: Insight Final Interview by twigblu(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
good to know u guyz made it!!havent gotten any text , maybe goro and i will console ourselves,
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
Goro and twgblu make una no think am u guys were too much goro especially no worry gon gon aso tis year i proclaim it and i hope u claim itp\
peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radisson Blu Portman Hotel / Various Vacancies For Today / N'power Updates: Cross River State Successful Candidates...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.