Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! (1896 Views)

The Mosquito That Can Do One Million Press Up / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / AKPORS Series...... Akpors Goes To Heaven. *updates* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Every one wants to go to heaven.
To go to heaven however, you must not sin.
That tiny animal called the mosquito can make you stay away from sin.
how?
okay. .. when a female anopheles mosquito bites you, you will suffer a condition called malaria.
When you get malaria,
1.you loose appetite
2.You become weak.
3.You become humble
4.You can even die
5.You loose weight
6.You loose every urge for sex (no errection..) at all
7.You pray
8.You dont go out
9.You hardly talk

then let compare these to the sins in the bible.

1.Fornication:Can you fornicate when you are weak? NO, can you commit adultery even when you cant have errrection? NO!!!

2.Gossip, lies:Can you do these when you are weak, lost weight and all that? NO!!!

3.Killing: Can you kill when you are weak and tired? NO!!

4.To go to heaven, we must first die. . .mALARIA can kill you easily

the research took me 14 years angry

Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by toygod2: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dis boy nor dey hear word........abeg,try dey use ur NO6 now. Its nt dia for nuttin, engage it pls
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by AnnbabyHot(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hahahahhhhhahahha!

Wow!

I love that big cock down there!

I feel like S**kin it!
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by slimchi2k2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
bin u we kill me wit ur post
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
undecided

Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by Redmosquito(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na lie ooo! I dont spread such goodies ooo! shocked . No destroy my reputation ooo!
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by bunmioguns(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by toygod2: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
@poster above me,SECOND IN COMMAND 2 BG,.......JOKES PRESIDENT(PROJAN). **if u try to imitate some1,u cant be d best,but d 2ndbest**......jst a candid advice
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by sammynash11(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Rubbish sad angry
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by RexioKlasik(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na onli 4 ya syd shaaa...@binz
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
toygod2: @poster above me,SECOND IN COMMAND 2 BG,.......JOKES PRESIDENT(PROJAN). **if u try to imitate some1,u cant be d best,but d 2ndbest**......jst a candid advice

who let the DOG out!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ' ' '. . . ..wouf wouf wouf wouf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by Lagusta(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
AnnbabyHot: Hahahahhhhhahahha!

Wow!

I love that big cock down there!

I feel like S**kin it!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You nutty girl, you are a very bad girl......

OYA ENTER MY ROOM!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lagusta:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You nutty girl, you are a very bad girl......

OYA ENTER MY ROOM!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg use condom oooo!!!. . .i dont trust that bit.ch. . . ..AIDS is real undecided
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by toygod2: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Are U a LEARNER
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
nice one grin
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
toygod2: Are U a LEARNER

madman angry. . ..

this is for you arsehhole. . . . http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm angry

1 Like

Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by toygod2: 4:40am On Nov 07, 2012
ahah, bros we dey quarel grin grin grin
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by MizCutie(f): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
If na 4rm heaven u dey post am 4rm, no p! Ur nairaland paddiez go follow u join.
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Bin gbagbo why you dey use my pics without authorization anyway na you sha, you are mouthed like broom. @AnnababyHot oya come and Have a taste of the rooster.
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Bin gbagbo why you dey use my pics without authorization anyway na you sha, you are mouthed like broom. @AnnababyHot oya come and gave a taste of the rooster.

GET A DICTIONARY TODAY!!! angry
Re: How The Mosquito Can Take You To Heaven: Research!!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

GET A DICTIONARY TODAY!!! angry

U would have changed the G to H in your brain. Meanwhile bin gbagbo Get a brain cleaner and eat dog meat this weekend angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Months Without Your PHONE And SEX,... Which One Would You Choose?? / I GO DYE et al :Before N After Stardom(pics) / Funniest Day At The ATM Queue Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.