Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (1083 Views)

Jaden Smith Covers British GQ Style Magazine | Opens Up On Wearing Female Cloth / Sexy Or Trashy? Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Bra In A See-Through Top / If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by homesteady(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
homesteady: a thought that the girl will turn and give me a dirty slap

And that dirty slap would be rightfully-deserved.
Re: . by omotola1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dumbest!!!
Re: . by k2039: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yield:

And that dirty slap would be rightfully-deserved.

Re: . by uyiekpenm(f): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Op why don't you try it out. Am sure you will love the reward. A big clean slap that will redesgn your face.
Re: . by lillyveezy: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Does any of the girls look like ur mum?
Y dont u mind ur biz? Just like if its ok,u will have to move round d church adjusting bra/clothe to do what is right/gud. Oh! pls.
Re: . by tpia1: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
At this rate, churches might have to make announcements similar to the ones asking people to switch off their cellphones, telling females to adjust their cloth when the "bra" is showing.

And so, how many muslims and paganists have been "caught" this way and now come to church because of free video?

Or is it only christian men who respond to the titillation.
Re: . by saintvc(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
I adjust only girls i know very well. Dont corect stranger
Re: . by 190theclown: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
You should be happy they even wear bra's

Most nigerian girls these days dont even wear!

you see them running on the street and watch the fruity pawpaw go bouncey bouncey cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Your Face Is NOT A Colouring Book / I Don’t Believe In Beauty Secrets — Yewande Gbadebo, Sisi Oge / Crazy Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.