Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (30067 Views)

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Lanreclassic(m): 1:38am On Nov 12, 2012
http://www.lanreclassic.com/2012/11/exclusive-pictures-of-pastor.html

History of the aircraft
According to sahara reporters, Pastor Oritsejafor’s jet is a Canadian-made Bombardier jet with US registration number N431CB. The jet was manufactured in 1994 and previously belonged to two different owners in the US,records revealed. The private jet was last used in New Jersey by C R BARD IN of Murray Hill, New Jersey

The jet was flown out of the US from Morristown, New Jersey in September 2012 ostensibly to be retrofitted and serviced before delivery last week to Mr. Oritsejafor.

Records accessed on the Internet indicated that the jet’s owners in New Jersey listed it for sale in July 2012. The data also showed that the jet had once been upgraded to give it more engine power. The jet’s interior is furnished with gold accents in the toilet and bathroom area.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hb82BKg2I5E/UKBBQYXvS7I/AAAAAAAACVc/ETiARVpTTG0/s640/oritsejafor_jet.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ML5dybwLWKA/UKBBTF4y37I/AAAAAAAACVk/OTNEuED4sJk/s640/oritsejafor_jet.3+JPG.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WV5sNSkTXt0/UKBBdOCoFFI/AAAAAAAACV0/pCZQ1XagMGM/s640/oritsejafor_jet.4+JPG.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2U16pIhX3uU/UKBBemvD9SI/AAAAAAAACV8/nFtis1n7YmY/s640/oritsejafor_jet.5+JPG.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/880173_oritsejafor_jet_2_JPG_jpgd3e30fed71d1ea49398106eb540bcc96

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 12, 2012
I believe only the first picture is true, the rest were probably just lifted online.

8 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by RickyRoss1(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2012
Nawa oooo. I think Nigeria is the only country in the world where every pastor / man of God is in a haste to buy a private jet. What is it with private jet ownership? It seems its more of a status thing to them than a faster means of transport?

These pastors has no conscience. How do they feel flying in private jets when most member's of their church are living in poverty? Everyday they keep preaching and telling us to be our brothers keeper abi?

15 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Charlesnerd: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2012
How many Imams own private Jets?.Its high time the government starts imposing heavy taxes on churches for money earned and possibly leave exemptions in instances where the money is used for charity or some other public good.

Frankly,I don't see how owning a private Jet would aid the gospel of God or better the life of the church members.Pastors are making free money and building personal empires at the expense of their gullible followers.This is highly pathetic.

14 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Damayor12(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2012
*Sighs*
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Born2beRich1(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2012
This picture is fake just like the poster....Mtchewwww angry

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by victorazy(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2012
am inside now hehehehe

10 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by victorD3: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Wait and see his members waking up from morning devotion and fasting to defend him

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by buccal(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2012
i honestly don't know wot to say.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by buccal(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2012
Breaking news!!! Imams have declared the paying of tithes and offering in mosques

7 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by alaoeri: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2012
So na even second hand jet, don't see anything bad for a pastor owing a jet in as much as its his money & not from offerings & tithes. But on the issue of jet as a gift there's something fishy, jet nö be moi moi.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by BeraBera(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2012
VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY, thus says the Preacher in the Book of Ecclesiastes
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Charles.nerd:
How many Imams own private Jets?..

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.

71 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2012
Nawa Ooo,how does this uphold preaching? Now some f00l go come saying he deserve it.

Many pastors go rot for hell,cos logically,they aren't suppose to be extravagant.
As long as poverty reigns,mumu go plenty for house of God.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by nex(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2012
This very pastor has been crying out in support of Jonathan for months now, and it is quite coincidental that GEJ was there in the Church when this gift was donated by the sheep. Hmmm! Make we check that Souvereign Wealth Fund O! Nothing dey inside. Dem don use all pay sycophants.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Revolva(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2012
If pastor ayo is a real human being with sympathy for the poor let him refuse this jet and tell the giver to sell it and take the cash and donate to the flood victims and any other charity organisation fund education and build institution which can provide jobs - but he won't because he is a gullible assole,I wonder where the money will come from the maintainance of the jet - members will fast and pray and pay tithe tire and their ass won't climb the staircase to the jet - shame to so call men of God in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by nxwin: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

imamsare not as productive as pastors!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Briz(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2012
I feel this piece of metal shd be sold to start up small bizness for his church members. @ least, he'll still be collecting tithe (tax) from them when the church members make profit. The jet is a bad investment to the spread of the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by DeSuper(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
GOD is so patient and slow in judgement, if not........? What a merciful God!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by emmanwandud(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
One of the richest church and city in d world is d vatican city whr the pope is the head, the pope flies air Italia commercial planes anywhere he is going, so most pastors should take a clue from that instead of planing 2 own a jet.

11 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Sijo01(f): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Nawa oooo. I think Nigeria is the only country in the world where every pastor / man of God is in a haste to buy a private jet. What is it with private jet ownership? It seems its more of a status thing to them than a faster means of transport?

These pastors has no conscience. How do they feel flying in private jets when most member's of their church are living in poverty? Everyday they keep preaching and telling us to be our brothers keeper abi?

the same members of his church living in poverty contributed money to buy him the jet.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by sirp2007: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2012
grin grin grin
Sunny_bobo:

grin
Sunny_bobo:

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jimino(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2012
make una rest 4 dis jet matter nah. Leave everytin 2 God.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Muffy2912: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2012
Thank GOD there is GOD.The Day of Reckoning is fast approaching.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Paentera(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2012
blink182: I believe only the first picture is true, the rest were probably just lifted online.

Actually when you're armed with a plane's registration number, you can actually trace the history and if it has come up for sale anywhere online, you will have access to all this information. In this case, these are actual images of the plane the Pastor got himself - the history is available online.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ShySteady(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2012
Most times, the favour of God comes in unfathomable ways.
Agreed.
Pastor Oritsejafor is an apostle of God.
Agreed.
He prays for the well-being of all his members and even preaches to them so that by their understanding of God's word, they can better their lives.
Agreed.
He gets a gift as a birthday present.
Disagreed.
Hmmm... ı wonder why it is difficult to accept that even our Saviour will be glad at this. Remember, the triumphant entry into Jerusalem? Jesus rode on the best donkey.
Mediocrity is never a part of christianity. Christians are supposed to be top in every field they find themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2012
buccal: Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?
To buy private jet na!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kuss: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2012
THE MONEY THE USED TO TRAIN AND FUND TERRORISM IS ENOUGH TO BUILD UNIVERSITY AND BUY PRIVATE JET

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Royalty1(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2012
People tend to forget that this Jet was given to him as a Gift.
Pastor Oritsejafor is not the type that will divert Tithes/Offerings to buy a Jet. Am sure the jet must have come from some oil magnate/wealthy deltan or a combination of big boys who just wish to show some appreciation.
But my problem is the real motive behind the gift. Have these members that raised such cash been of any beneficial effect to the poor surrounding them? If so, kudos, if not, shame on them.

*Oya let the insults start rolling*
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by omenziate(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2012
May God give me grace to buy my own self in due time. No amount of loathing or imprecations fit change anytin. He don get am b say he don get am.

In kanye's voice - #30,000 feet up and u are not invited#

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Buc(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2012
Nigeria. I see more jets coming.
But, how is it that, the country can't own and manage an airline, while individuals buy and maintain planes? If not for tribal wickedness I see no reason why rail transport is not working and refineries Can't serve us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead / Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.