Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Interior Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Design (829 Views)

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Interior Design/landscape/3d Visualization/3d Models / Interior Design (kithen Cabinet, Glass/stainless Steel, Wooden Tiles ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design by MaisseD(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
My name is maisse. I'm called the crazy interior designer. Yeah, that's because am so good @ what I do. The funny thing is,am sooo young and am a lady! I design rogged to classy. Dirty to standard. Old skl to modern. I was born to do this.God has also blessed me with the most creative and hardworking team members ever! We give you the best of the following:
»on-site consultations
»Project survey and analysis
»Design concepts
»Finishes and furnishings
»Custom Design
»Purchasing,delivery and Installation
»Project coordination
If you need my services Send a mail to my personal account»jumstuck7@yahoo.com
Re: Interior Design by MaisseD(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Images of what I do.

(1) (Reply)

** 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Oniru .. N 4m P/a ( + Pix's ) ** / Duplex To Let Ikeja And Mini Flat And 3bedroom To Let @ C M D Road And Magodo / Shop At Idumota Medicine Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.