Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age (4573 Views)

D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus / Davido Tweets His US International Passport To Prove His Age With Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by LailaIkeji1: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
He has been 19 for 3 years now, right?

Here's his proof!

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/davido-tweets-his-us-international.html

Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
i swear since its Laila ikeji it will make front page.
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by LailaIkeji1: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
haba, u guys shld free me naa. lol. grin
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by RudySmith(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sorry poster but there is no such thing as an US "INTERNATIONAL" passport.
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by preeky: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith: Sorry poster but there is no such thing as an US "INTERNATIONAL" passport.
I ran here to come and see this unique US Intl passport. nigerians and never wanting to age na wao
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by yuzedo: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith: Sorry poster but there is no such thing as an US "INTERNATIONAL" passport.
preeky: I ran here to come and see this unique US Intl passport. nigerians and never wanting to age na wao
grin grin grin grin grin

So the puerile, egotistical, loud child wanted us to know he is an American Citizen by birth and holds a coveted Blue Passport.. Ehen, whats new? Whats next?
Na wa for giving all these "stars" and "celebs" the time of the day! Too much relevance, even for insignificant nonentities! undecided
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by masterpiecer(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Laila Ikeji: haba, u guys shld free me naa. lol. grin

we shall not free u until u lease some space 4 us at d front page angry wetin sef?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by Tascocent(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
masterpiecer:

we shall not free u until u lease some space 4 us at d front page angry wetin sef?
100 likes............
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by tpia1: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
is he seeing anybody?

sounds like he needs someone in his life.

too much downtime.
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by playmode(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chai see bushboy! If you are raz ,you are raz no amount of money will change that.
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by SlyIg(f): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Ok... I've seen your true age now but what has it changed!
Re: Davido Tweets His US Passport To Prove His Age by tellwisdom: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
This is not how my blues is...Fvcking fotoshoppedsadsad....LAILA IBEJI and DANCINDO needs to be arrested angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Check Out The Esama Of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion's Rolls Royce Cars / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Dede One Day, Bishop Umoh And Francis Odega / See Photos Of Unn Medical Result That Got Everyone Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.