Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

-- - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / -- (4817 Views)

CNSSL Recruits Call Centre Agents..it Closes Today 11:59pm / Vacancy For Ssce,nce,ond Holders @h.i Diction Ipaja / Nigerian Navy Form Is Out For Ssce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by dtraveler: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: -- by Theloveth(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Can i get accomodation? Cuz thats my headache and a male too.thx
Re: -- by Theloveth(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Can i get accomodation? Cuz thats my headache and am a male too i think i can speak well a little.thx
Re: -- by dtraveler: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: -- by Theloveth(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
dtraveler:

Thank you for your inquiry. At the moment, we do not have accomodation for staff, we used to, but not now. Thank you.
Thank u too for ur humble reply.
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
dtraveler:

You see the reason why your cousin is not qualified is exactly shown in the last statement.

Your comments reminds me of how Odemwingie was making noise all over twitter when keshi did not include him on the winning team. We don't need this sort of energy here ( that way we can go ahead and conquer not only Nigeria but Africa too, just like keshi) and I am even more sure now than ever that your cousin is not fit for such a role.

Please to beta people. If you know you are fit intellectually to manage a call center role, and you wish to build a career along that line, we will equip you, train you, and make you think here, in here, you'll grow more than ever, Our intention is to make Nigeria proud same way the Super eagles did, and we need the best minds, we are not your typical Nigerian company, we don't need people with experience and we don't need your qualification or pride (like her cousin or odemwingie), all we need is a mind that's willing to learn( like Sunday Mba of Warri Wolves ), and whose goal is to deliver the most customer-centric service to each and every single Nigerian they come in contact with.

You just make me laugh, dude. He's not fit for such a role? Are you his creator or God? Or do you control his destiny? Dude, learn some lessons in humility that we are all frail humans, and nothing more. You really need it.
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
dtraveler:

You see the reason why your cousin is not qualified is exactly shown in the last statement.

Your comments reminds me of how Odemwingie was making noise all over twitter when keshi did not include him on the winning team. We don't need this sort of energy here ( that way we can go ahead and conquer not only Nigeria but Africa too, just like keshi) and I am even more sure now than ever that your cousin is not fit for such a role.

Please to beta people. If you know you are fit intellectually to manage a call center role, and you wish to build a career along that line, we will equip you, train you, and make you think here, in here, you'll grow more than ever, Our intention is to make Nigeria proud same way the Super eagles did, and we need the best minds, we are not your typical Nigerian company, we don't need people with experience and we don't need your qualification or pride (like her cousin or odemwingie), all we need is a mind that's willing to learn( like Sunday Mba of Warri Wolves ), and whose goal is to deliver the most customer-centric service to each and every single Nigerian they come in contact with.

You just make me laugh, dude. He's not fit for such a role? Are you his creator or God? Or do you control his destiny? How much you want pay am sef? Dude, Get a grip on reality. You disgust me with your utterances.
Re: -- by Theloveth(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Its okay guyz Dtraveller n Mbakutu2 u two dont av to pick up a fight bcuz ur opinion conflicts each other, its alright now with u two.Move on
Re: -- by sixteen08(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2013
@Theloveth ori e pe joo(ur head correct jooo)

1 Like

Re: -- by gspicy4real(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2013
Dtraveller am sorry to say this but I feel u should know better and not argue with him.
Also you are meant to show us ur ability to manage people and not the contrary.
Re: -- by dtraveler: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2013
gspicy4real: Dtraveller am sorry to say this but I feel u should know better and not argue with him.
Also you are meant to show us ur ability to manage people and not the contrary.

I have said my bit and the rest is history. Managing people is not just about keeping quiet, but also knowing when to say what. It'll be very wrong and a dis service to the people I represent if I cannot clarify some of the claims laid here. I wouldn't want to get fired for mis representation.

2 Likes

Re: -- by swizy: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2013
@op, pls is d recruitment still ongoing? I am currently not in lag but'll b by 25th. Is Lekki close enough?
Re: -- by Theloveth(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
sixteen08: @Theloveth ori e pe joo(ur head correct jooo)
Humbled MrSixteen....gbayi!
Re: -- by Theloveth(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
sixteen08: @Theloveth ori e pe joo(ur head correct jooo)
Humbled MrSixteen....gbayi!
Re: -- by delaw123: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
am intrested. i live in ikeja. can i still participate.
Re: -- by dtraveler: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: -- by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 18, 2013
Hello Sir,I believe that i match all the stated Requirements, i live at Alausa, please are these positions still open?
Re: -- by dtraveler: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Ravenwolf: Hello Sir,I believe that i match all the stated Requirements, i live at Alausa, please are these positions still open?

Yes Open.
Re: -- by delaw123: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- SAT 30TH- MARCH- 2013
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
10 spots available. call me for registration details or visit
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
21FABC59
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Re: -- by ChiomaNdubueze(f): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
I stay in surulere, can I apply? I hve worked in a call centre be4 in south africa for two years. Let me know pls
Re: -- by toscairo2000: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Chioma Ndubueze, yes of-course u can apply. u have what it takes and perhaps they will still put u through about what they are into. plz i will like to get a little info from u. my mail is nwankwotochukwu2000@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call Center Agent At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) / Land Over Company Aptitude Test Invite / How Do Nigerian Youths Survive Without Having Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.