Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1422 Views)

The New Nairaland Search Engine Doesnt Help / Please I Need People Who Live In Saki / Pls I Need People The Live In Saki Near Poly Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tombeck: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: . by Lasinoh: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2012
You cannot change from whom you are.
People come to you because you are in a position to help them.
You need to find people WHO ARE IN SOME POSITION TO HELP YOU.
It only means one thing.
YOU ARE DEALING WITH PEOPLE LOWER THAN YOUR CAPACITY FOR SPIRITUAL GENEROUSITY.
Being self-less is a special gift. . . not everyone has it!
Learn to deal with those who can help you. . . .more than you can help them! kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
That makes two of us cos i have always had that issue forever.I give with all
my heart but cannot get a dime from anybody when i am broke.At such times, its only God that
usually intervenes for me.
Re: . by tombeck: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: . by Lasinoh: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
tombeck: YOU ARE DEALING WITH PEOPLE LOWER THAN YOUR CAPACITY FOR SPIRITUAL GENEROUSITY. cud u please expantiate more on this?

You need to upgrade from 'broke-azze-niggars'!
There are 36 governors in Nigeria you know?
Are you not a 'female'? wink
What are you a 'female' for? undecided
Use what you have to attract solutions to your problems. . . instead of 'freelancing for love'! kiss
Re: . by tpia1: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Its just the way of the world.

Try to control your instinct to help others so you dont go overboard with it and also so your efforts wont be misunderstood. People might feel you're trying to buy affection.

Besides, your helping others doesnt mean they'll have a similar spirit as yours. Folks are different.

When you give, dont expect to receive back from anybody but God.
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2012
I don't know why this happens but OP, you should realise that when you do favours, you should not expect them returned. That's how I live. I do things cos it is who I am. I love helping my friends and if they don't reciprocate, that's who they are.

I know this may make you feel cheated but think of the gladness you have brought people over the years, even if no one helps you, you have made an impact and now, you must get yourself and be strong so that you can keep effecting a change

2 Likes

Re: . by tombeck: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks to you all. I really Appreciate, I got some points.
Re: . by slimyem: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Same here o...
My "oju-aanu" and mother-christmasness is unrivalled..
But con see me when i'm a little broke,nobody go show face..
It doesn't bother me no more..
I just pray and work towards that i'd always be more in a position to help people and less in positions to need help!
Do the same bro!!
Re: . by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
^^
nice

(1) (Reply)

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, LAG BUS / The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo / Horrified Woman Walks In On Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.