Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Moderators Are Moslems??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderators Are Moslems??? (467 Views)

Why Are Moslems Killing One Another In Yemen? / Are Moslems Having Fun With Goats / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Are Moslems??? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2012
Hi everyone. This is my first time of coming to this section of Nairaland. I really was taken aback when I saw the caption "the moderators are muslims". I really do not have anything against the moderators being moslems, I am of the opinion that men and women should be free to express their religious views and affiliations. I am also of the opinion that when one is into a business that seek for the patronage of all and sundry, then the person is meant to be seen as neutral and without bias. Cause people see things differently and are likely to read meaning to even trivial things. The intent of the moderators can be misinterpreted and frankly I think that bit of information is not necessary.
Re: Moderators Are Moslems??? by tpia1: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
That's the muslim section.

While its true the statement could be emphasizing the expected and obvious, i think whoever wrote it was just happy to have their own section away from the general rough and tumble of nairaland.

Some muslims prefer interacting mostly with other muslims and are not very comfortable when this is not the case, unless there's some benefit ( financial or otherwise), involved.

My two cents.

As per neutral, etc, nl is not a neutral site in any aspect.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Polarized Polygamous Practice / #God Is Not Involve / Pay Your Respect For The Dead.only For Those That Have Lost Loved One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.