Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

111GlassCup's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 111GlassCup's Profile / 111GlassCup's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: How To Become A Woman Priority And Not An Option by 111GlassCup: 11:20am On May 05
Proserpina:
The redpill on Nl? You are kidding right? grin grin grin grin Nl redpill is all about hating women and not self development grin

Please do well to ignore that troll.
You can go through his posts and profile to understand better
Phones / Re: Country Code For Biafra by 111GlassCup: 11:14am On May 05
olaolaking:
This is the same way my gullible brothers who claim they are the wisest tribe were buying piece of paper printed in Mushin claiming it is beerfra pounds. They also insulted me the way you are doing now. It is now 22 years. Their eyes don clear

grin grin

3 Likes

Religion / Great Is Thy Faithfulness by 111GlassCup: 10:37am On May 05
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
there is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
as Thou hast been, Thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
all I have needed Thy hand hath provided:
great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2 Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest;
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness
to Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

Refrain:

3 Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow:
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Refrain:

Source: Psalms and Hymns to the Living God
Phones / Re: Country Code For Biafra by 111GlassCup: 10:33am On May 05
Lucasinho:

Free of charge for now. wink
Lol Oga mi
Phones / Re: Country Code For Biafra by 111GlassCup: 10:13am On May 05
YorubaForum:

Go and ask "Tinupoo de Drug Baron".

Why?
Phones / Re: Country Code For Biafra by 111GlassCup: 9:38am On May 05
YorubaForum:

Shut up, ewedu guzzling chimpanzees.

Will I buy the Sim card with naira or biafran currency?

4 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 111GlassCup: 9:35am On May 05
Gabkan7:

Opay

Hello brother. You followed me

1 Like

Phones / Re: Country Code For Biafra by 111GlassCup: 8:11am On May 05
Where is the Sim card being sold?

2 Likes

Romance / Welcome To Life by 111GlassCup: 8:41pm On May 04
This was how it was chosen

Romance / Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by 111GlassCup: 8:33pm On May 04
grin grin
Religion / Just Keep Climbing by 111GlassCup: 8:05pm On May 04
Listen to what my Dad said, he was a minister for over 50 years, never borrowed a dime, never got a entangled with the law or had a wreck and his church’s flourished doing good , kind and positive things because he said “ just do the right things and everything will be ok”,

that is a human statement, very simple. one moment at a time but I self destructed, reconstructed so many times that now I am left to pick up the pieces and the only thing I can do is the right things from this point further. I hope

My Dad spent his life visiting the sick, nursing homes and orphanages and never judged anyone anytime that is why he stayed in 3 Church’s for 42 years because he was a human first and a minister second.

He told me that I was on my second chance when I blew everything in 2008 and said he deals with people on their 7th chance at that time. We haven't seen each other in a long time and he hasn't looked for me too.
Maybe he did which I don't know. Maybe I should look for him but deep down I feel like I have let many people down. I destroyed myself in 2015 again but managed to pull everything back together.

I remembered the last thing he said to me when he talked to me,, "son you’ve had a hard life, if you choose a different path it will get no easy"
Maybe I made it that way. Or maybe it will get easy as time goes on. Life is a phase, step by step... The steps on a ladder is never complete, you just have to keep climbing no matter how hard it gets
Romance / Re: Many Ladies Have Mastered This Act Of Love-bombing. by 111GlassCup: 7:53pm On May 04
Just xfuck and move on to the next chick.. That's man by nature.
Naa una Wan dey find wetin no lost.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Olokun: What You Need To Know About Olokun* by 111GlassCup: 7:42pm On May 04
Congratulations it's a great title.
Show you boy love man. Sapa don hold me for neck abeg.
OLOKUN please remember me for good undecided
Romance / Re: Boyfriend Takes Back TV From Girlfriend After Seeing Her With Another Guy by 111GlassCup: 6:26pm On May 04
Normal now. She won't be needing it any longer

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Former President, Muhammadu Buhari Revealed How Prominent Pastors Vigorously Cam by 111GlassCup: 3:01pm On May 04
iboboyswag:

So you are saying, they rigged God? The God Jehova Almighty?? Hmmmm

That's interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.