Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Loo Trouble - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Loo Trouble (681 Views)

Idi Amin Goes To The Loo / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People / Gymnasts In The Loo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loo Trouble by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
Loo Trouble!

A man was relieving himself in a public toilet when a man who has no arms approaches him.
the following discussion happened between them, '' eerr sir can you please help me with my zipper please as you can see that i've got no arms?the man in the hesitates but thinking that there is no way this other man could possibly undo his zipper by himself,he somehow reluctantly agree but as soon as he undid the zipper for the armless man he called on him to help him bring out his penis,the man was outraged but he had to help the disabled man,so he did but he noticed that his penis is rotten with spots and pores.so he thought its not his business anyway,so he continued with his business but on second thought he decided to alert the man to the condition of his privates, ''sir,!that thing doesnt look alright to me, and the armless man replies, ''ohh yes!i know.that's why i cant touch it myself, and with that he brought out his two arms from underneat his clothes.!
Re: Loo Trouble by Lolabbey: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmm does it mean dat d man fixes his hands back wen he is tru wth his pee or wht?d hands na plastic
Re: Loo Trouble by Ninjabyte(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2008
Thats gross
Re: Loo Trouble by Lolabbey: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmm dat is dozen grin grin
Re: Loo Trouble by Lohlarh(f): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
;Ddats a score
Re: Loo Trouble by Lolabbey: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2008
dat may be scores to settle grin grin
Re: Loo Trouble by segunpc(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
its a decade embarassed
Re: Loo Trouble by Lolabbey: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2008
maybe a century grin grin
Re: Loo Trouble by Lohlarh(f): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
It culd be Bulk

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahahahahahahah / Things To Ponder / Men Never Listen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.