Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc (828 Views)

Dear Programmer In Nigeria: How Much Is Your Salary? / What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc by elvis10ten(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
Please guys help me. I am unable to get one due to my present situation.
Re: Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc by segsalerty(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
elvis10ten: Please guys help me. I am unable to get one due to my present situation.
cry
Re: Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc by Hxlorg: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
work hard u will get a pc ..... scope 1
Re: Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc by elvis10ten(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hxlorg: work hard u will get a pc ..... scope 1
hassan how far ?. You suppose to know why i can't get it na. How do u expect me to work hard to get it ? Without a pc ? I know i can use a phone but it doesn't give me the kind of quality i want thats why.
Re: Help A Neewbie Java/j2me Programmer In Need Of Pc by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2012
u seriously think someone will just dash you a pc, i was coding in cybercafe till i had my laptops, people need to see that drive in you and invest besides the cheapest laptop in computer village is 30k second hand just borrow from your parents and promise to back maybe with interest if u keep waiting on someone it will be stuff,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP / Java Programmer Help Me Out With This Problem / In Need Of A Virtual Reality Environment Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.