Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today (1165 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Converts To ISLAM / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pope Benedict XVI sends his first tweet, telling hundreds of thousands of followers: 'I bless all of you from my heart.'

Source 1: http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/

Source 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20693734
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
I receive my blessing o
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Trut(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is interesting... Do you know his Tweeter handle? I wan follow Pope sharp sharp grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Trut(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ Mod, abeg move this THREAD go front page. I want someone to share Pope twitter handle with me.
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Trut: @ Mod, abeg move this THREAD go front page. I want someone to share Pope twitter handle with me.

His twitter handle is @pontifex
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by feelamong(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Trut: This is interesting... Do you know his Tweeter handle? I wan follow Pope sharp sharp grin grin grin

follow our Papal @Pontifex
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
You mean the anti-christ sent his first tweet today , wonders will never end grin

Anyway the pope can keep his blessings to himself.

I want my blessings direct from my Father GOD through his beloved Son , Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Series22(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
frosbel: You mean the anti-christ sent his first tweet today , wonders will never end grin

I want my blessings direct from my Father GOD through his beloved Son , Christ Jesus.

4 ur mind now, u don talk one kind better tin. Ewu hausa
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by tobechi20(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
I dont think d pope at dat old age wil sit and hold a laptop and enter tweeter and start tweetin

i wonder if he can operate a computer .

Someone is doing dis on his behalf
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Danla90(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
why today? He opened that account in november and didnt tweet anything. I need an answer.
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Ijeawele(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
frosbel: You mean the anti-christ sent his first tweet today , wonders will never end grin

. Must you comment on every post U̶̲̥̅̊ read online......?
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by TableLeg(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
How is this news for God's sake?
Pope sends his first tweet?
WTF is wrong with people ....... Fu/ck it!
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by tpia1: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
So much controversy over EVERY LITTLE THING in this place, and in general.
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Israelpeters(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
AMEN in JESUS@ NAME
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Waow!!! Nice! God bless u Papal!! But dis one wey u d tweet 4 english!
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
tobechi20: I dont think d pope at dat old age wil sit and hold a laptop and enter tweeter and start tweetin

i wonder if he can operate a computer .

Someone is doing dis on his behalf

I watched it live on CNN. He tweeted from an Ipad, though someone is instructing on the tweet.
Re: Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Sends His First Tweet Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :
How is this news for God's sake?
Pope sends his first tweet?
WTF is wrong with people ....... Fu/ck it!

AKPUTUKPU MPAMA... I know that EWU will like you will critisize it. If you want to know if this is news, go and watch CNN.

(1) (Reply)

40-year-old Daughter In Psychiatric Hospital For Attending Strange Church / x / Five Types Of People You Meet In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.