Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Former - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former (679 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former by bobobabe: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
it's not needed
Re: Former by OmoAlata(f): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2012
bobobabe:
I've been a pastor in Redeemed for d past 10 years & I've not got any opportunity to sit on that altar not to talk of holding microphone. If because Jonathan is a president & he is recognized, it means some are more equal than others.

Herein lies his grievance wink Reminds me of a chat show I once watched. A man had an affair and was on the show with his wife and mistress. The wife was not upset that her husband had an affair but was absolutely heartbroken that her husband performed some s...e...x...u...a...l acts on his mistress which he refused to perform on her grin

(1) (Reply)

“we Did Everything Prophet T.B Joshua Asked Us To Do Before The Cote D’ivoire... / Sorry Its Too Long Buh Its A Must Read / The Harvest Is Ripe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.