Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Wolf Inside - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Wolf Inside (788 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wolf Inside by jimmyovid(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am so scared, really am astonished by her beauty
Looks do kill they say, true don't you believe?
Believe or not, one day you'll see it wider to shrink.
Emila my lover, one day I popped into her bed room seeing her nacked, I puzzled
Her back like a smooth cot for a baby, her breast popped out facing forward like a face cap, down to her buttocks is like a pumped balloon, I was tempted to touch but I looked through the glass, although the window was closed but its an alma co transparent.
I see the moon rising to its full, alas its a full moon.
At the time about an hour when the moon is at its fullest and brightest my Emila changing, her beauty widered, her body hairy she screamed like never before, I felt the pain and the peak tune hitting my heart, I began to feel dizzy, so dizzy that I almost fainted. I cried out "Emily what's wrong" down she goes and bones breaking, dog like she became. I screamed so loud and I dispatched shutting the door and piping through the key hole. A wolf she is. Although I love her and her beauty astonishing she remaind in my heart as a wolf inside.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of A Writer For Hire, Contact Diamomndstar He Can Do The Job / Free Editor Needed By Me / Writer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.