Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2013
With due respect to all members of this Auto section forum, I want to state my displeasure with some of the dealers we have here!
I believe the number one rule of having goods advertised online is to reach out to a wider range of people! I believe a lot of posters of car adverts here are not charged anything to place their adverts.

So why in God's name should some dealers continue to post cars for sales and refuse to put a price tag??
You tell us to CALL YOU if we are interested! As much as you think only people who call you are interested, many better placed would-be customers will not pick their phone to call you over a car they don't even know how much u offering! If all cars on Nairaland don't have a price tag, then what's the essence of advertising online?
Put a price tag.....no matter how expensive, anyone interested will then call you to negotiate.
My piece of advice goes to the moderators, insist on all car adverts to come with a price tag or you block the post. Let's make it more competitive here. Thanks!
Re: Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ask4double(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Noted....
Re: Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by harday(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Royal Roy: With due respect to all members of this Auto section forum, I want to state my displeasure with some of the dealers we have here!
I believe the number one rule of having goods advertised online is to reach out to a wider range of people! I believe a lot of posters of car adverts here are not charged anything to place their adverts.

So why in God's name should some dealers continue to post cars for sales and refuse to put a price tag??
You tell us to CALL YOU if we are interested! As much as you think only people who call you are interested, many better placed would-be customers will not pick their phone to call you over a car they don't even know how much u offering! If all cars on Nairaland don't have a price tag, then what's the essence of advertising online?
Put a price tag.....no matter how expensive, anyone interested will then call you to negotiate.
My piece of advice goes to the moderators, insist on all car adverts to come with a price tag or you block the post. Let's make it more competitive here. Thanks!
i would ave agreed with you if i was not a Nigerian and dont know what may follow suits if i put a price tag on my car,some pple like me wont put a price tag on ma car for security reasons and wont give out some information online to everybody and mind you it goes both ways for the buyer and the seller but really i do it for security reasons that's why i leave my phone no.and email for better transaction which is working well for me and those that are interested in buying the car....Nigerians are becoming too desperate

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 1996 Toyota Camry @ 550k / Extremely Clean 407 In Abuja / Nissan Altima 03 Toks For 1M ...perfect Like New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.