Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing (34284 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by newacca: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2013
A good father,legend,Champion,Role model. You always inspire me. Maa-sha Allah!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by moneyhungry(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: Good advice, but only for those whose treasures haven't been dug up, found valueless and returned to the soil beneath...if you get my drift wink
speaking from experience i guess.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2013
osifred: “Hana, everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to.

Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.

Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.

Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work hard to get to them."

http://www.islamcan.com/islamic-stories/muhammad-alis-advice-to-his-daughters.shtml
He looked at me with serious eyes. “Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too.”

Amen! Hmm! but our so call "modern" society promotes the "sacred" as a common thing in videos, tv, beauty pagent etc Well this is a food for tot!
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2013
If only women of nowadays listen. They think the more cleavage or thigh they show, the better they look. Mind you, there is no correlation. Packaging is important, and then they start complaining no good guys around.
And yes, I'm a woman, beautifully made.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Dreyl(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Good advice from a legendary father...
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Groundzero1: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Prodigee: Nice analogy!
As in?
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by vanstanzy(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Ground zero: That means u really do not know Clausius clay... He is a renowed womaniser during his hay days... Ask ur archives

So does that mean people are not supposed to or do not repent again? If u were God ehn...

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by playboy19(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2013
honeric01: Too bad, advises like this hardly work in the life of this present/future generation.

This days, the reply to that would be; Mschtwww Story! Dad, that's so old school cheesy cheesy
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by yuzedo: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2013
Ground zero: That means u really do not know Clausius clay... He is a renowed womaniser during his hay days... Ask ur archives
You dey mind all these people? That shii was fabricated by Ali's daughters to make the man look more gooder and to make the book more sweeter like punny pie! angry undecided
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Techwriter: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2013
I started this thread on Nairaland since last week and it didn't make front page until it is made an islamic issue. Someone that did not read the book, copied my post and put it in an islamic website and it now made front page. Muslims should stop this copycating it is sinful; must u copy everything? Just read similar threads recommended by Nland above and u see my own with slight adjustment of title I gave it

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by DMainMan: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2013
torhuke: sadIs mohammed ali a muslim prophet or a christian pastor..?

which kind of stupid que is dis when u already knw d ans.

A 5 year old kid knows dat it is only special people (muslims) dat value modesty unlike most oda religiöns dat cherish indecency

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2013
yuzedo:
You dey mind all these people? That shii was fabricated by Ali's daughters to make the man look more gooder and to make the book more sweeter like punny pie! angry undecided

Even if it was fabricated, is the message bad?
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by luzoma: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2013
interesting

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by christextension: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2013
I hope every parent could learn from this seasoned man,Muhammad Ali,b/c today many parents are really irresponsible,they watch their children dress any how,ware transpirent dress.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by osifred(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Techwriter: I started this thread on Nairaland since last week and it didn't make front page until it is made an islamic issue. Someone that did not read the book, copied my post and put it in an islamic website and it now made front page. Muslims should stop this copycating it is sinful; must u copy everything? Just read similar threads recommended by Nland above and u see my own with slight adjustment of title I gave it

My friend get Ur facts right. Am a Christian. This thread has nothing I mean absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or Islam. I didn't see your thread before starting this. And yes I had to add reference/source because they are not my words and Ali didn't personally tell me.

What's with people and front page?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Respect2(f): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2013
This wonderful advice should be food for thought to any woman irrespective of age,status,position etc whenever you are dressing.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Techwriter: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2013
osifred:

My friend get Ur facts right. Am a Christian. This thread has nothing I mean absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or Islam. I didn't see your thread before starting this. And yes I had to add reference/source because they are not my words and Ali didn't personally tell me.

What's with people and front page?

You are not a muslim? So how did you get to the site and who put it in that site?
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by yuzedo: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Beloved1993:

Even if it was fabricated, is the message bad?
HELL YEASSSS!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

How else does Momadead ALinco expected us to see free bobbi, free lap and free ice cream laps?!?! tongue angry cry

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by IncomeTutor: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2013
Up Up Muhammed Ali! Let your daughter and other
daughters of eve heed your advice
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by heskeyw(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2013
tel that to LADY GAGA.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by gentlegg(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2013
This is really a 'world class' advice. Ohh i love this advice. Fatherly indeed.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2013

Does it matter ? People change and that is why he's advising his daughter.who cares if your father doesn't advise you anyways !
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by fm7070: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mohammed Ali has always been a source of inspiration. I watched his documentary of recent and I moved
unlike Mike tyson whose life is miserable and nothing good to learn from him
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Give that advice to kim kardashian.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by godstino(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
victorazy: Is too late. where was him when they re growing? Who trained them? Whose footsteps they followed? Are they his biological children? Are they trained by another person? Was he incapacitated during their teenage age? etc.
it's obvious u didn't read the post or can't comprehend few lines...
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Saladin1: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
torhuke: sadIs mohammed ali a muslim prophet or a christian pastor..?
Cassius Clay was born a christian but revert to Islam and adopted the name Muhammad Ali.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
A sensible advice only for the pious ones. Girls, even women are now seen half naked, as though they're not cautious of their Lord, who order that they must not reveal themselves.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by ceevin: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Gud 1
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Prodigee: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ground zero: As in?
Check dico and read thru post again...olodo
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by Pacesetter2: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
How i wished they could take heed to these
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing by chinnyonwu(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
No wonder this girl for my area dey always wear bedsheet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / #wewillprotest: 2face Addresses Protest Issue On Facebook Live

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.