Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Is Your View About Using Table To Develop A Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / What Is Your View About Using Table To Develop A Website (473 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" / Develop A Community Portal Like Facebook Or Hi5 In 3 Weeks / I Can Develop A Website 4 U Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View About Using Table To Develop A Website by we3rdbolt: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
am a young website developer base in ibadan an am very confuse using table to design my website.
i started the website using table tags, i havent upload the page on the server because am afraid
and i discover that a lot of people who is going to be viewing my website are going to be using mobile phone
Please can you just help me if the table tag is going to be flexible on mobile devices. better still i should switch to
CSS
Re: What Is Your View About Using Table To Develop A Website by bleeztouch(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Still a young developer too.i think it beta to use div tag as ur container because its a lightweight container.
Re: What Is Your View About Using Table To Develop A Website by delkuf(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls guys dont mind my ignorance, but ow can i develop a website
Re: What Is Your View About Using Table To Develop A Website by bleeztouch(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
delkuf: Pls guys dont mind my ignorance, but ow can i develop a website
first of all,i started with joomla and wordpress.Now am learning javascript,just finished Html and css.Web design is simple,html,css and javascript is for you to know the basic but if u r using joomla and worpress.everything is easy.I gave out an ebook here for free.visit d link http://designerstutor..com for details

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Website? Don't Miss This Opportunity / Advertise 10 Products Online For One Year With N2,500 / Do You Import Cars Or Have A Car To Sell? Reg Or Toks? Talk To Us And Sell Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.