Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? (849 Views)

Android Application Developers Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? by skoten(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please is there any Android Application Developer here to share ideas.....
Re: Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? by Javanian: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Any problem?
Re: Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? by skoten(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
@ Javanian, Want you to share your ideas on it because am new into the development although i have good background with Java and i was told its based on Java as the code behind it.I will appreciate if you can share you knowledge on the platform,I already have the environment and i have also develop a 'hello world' app.
Re: Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? by Javanian: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
If you know java and you have already set up your enviroment then you are good to go. You need knowledge of xml which is what you will use for the front end. Also, if you have ceated a swing GUI in Java without an IDE it will make learning faster, No big deal...
Re: Please Any Android Application Developer In The House? by codeninja(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dont base your thoughs solely on what you were/will be told.
Go to http://developer.android.com and you have everything you want.
Cheers. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. / Database Management / Learning Java Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.