Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Need A Website Builder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Website Builder (1006 Views)

I Need A Website Builder (Closed) / X / Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website Builder by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2008
Need someone to help me build a great website

wale_solid@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Website Builder by my2cents(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
How do you define "great"? What type of website is it?

Details please.
Re: Need A Website Builder by goldlink(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
what if i give you a web design software that will set up a site for you in less than thirty minutes even if you dont know how to design a website? if you are interested email me at motonyvator@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Website Builder by goldlink(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2008
I stumbled on a rare collection of webmaster softwares. When i say software, i dont mean useless softwares often dangled by mailing-list chasing webmasters before web surfers. I mean super softwares such that automates your blogging(yes, you read it right), it blogs for you and also pings your blog after each post!, Another is the one that creates ebook covers in minutes, yet another is the one that crafts sales letters. In this rare collection also is the one that helps you build your very own article directory, another one that sets up your website in 30 minutes. Yet there is another that helps you submit your article to over 500 article websites at a click of a button! Hey, dont go yet, there is another that helps to manage your private membership site and yet another that manages your joint venture, if you ignore these softwares, then you are not ready to succeed online yet, to lay your hand on any of them email me at motonyvator@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Website Builder by dababy2008(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
Good Afternoon Sir,

I just got your msg on this forum.

I can do a "Great" website for you @ affordable price including Domain registration and Hosting.

This is my website incase you need to see Jobs i have done in the past.

http://www.econceptstudios.com

I have 10years experience in this business.

My phone is 08026282086

John
Re: Need A Website Builder by jelly456: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2013
Yankeeman: Need someone to help me build a great website

wale_solid@yahoo.com

I will help you.
If you need website builder service visit Tucktail.com Here they have several categories.You can choose one among them and edit your own content easily.Recently i launched a small website with a help of this service provider.I never had any problem with their services.So only i would suggest this site for you.
Re: Need A Website Builder by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
Explain better, what do you need?
Re: Need A Website Builder by switchmax8: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
poster,
i have sent you email respond to it and explain what i have asked you there
Re: Need A Website Builder by Newton100(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
i need thread membership site like nairaland
Re: Need A Website Builder by MrFord1: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2013
visit www.portalsng.com and get your great website built.
Re: Need A Website Builder by kingthreat(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lina555:
If you are looking for a good website builder, I recommend to check a review on http://www.webbuildersguide.com/. It can provide you with all necessary information about the most popular of them. They offer beautifully designed templates and great features. They don't require special coding knowledge, so you can easily cope with this work by yourself. Hopefully, you will find this information to be useful!

Really you had to bring back a 2008 thread to advertise your crap?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / Payza Vc Paypal / Teenager Plans 'hacker School' To Help Africa Build Next Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.