Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Can You Write Solid. Educative Articles? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can You Write Solid. Educative Articles? (539 Views)

Funny Way To Learn Chemistry: An Educative Story Of Chemicals / Can You Write A Good Story That Touches The Heart? You Can Write For Us... / Do You Write Foreign Fiction? I Do, Lets Talk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Solid. Educative Articles? by SaleProfit(f): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2013
Hi,

We are looking for Nigerians ready to earn some cash writing articles for our Male Sexual Health site.
Work Type: (1)Fresh article writing. (2)Article re-write (3)Reviews
Status: 100% Original. Educative, free flowing and easy to read

Topics: Sperm production, Low sperm count, Premature ejaculation, Low sex drive, Male infertility, Erectile dysfunction, Male sexual pill, etc

Write Skill: Ability to write well researched, short articles @ 500 word each. Good grammar like a native English speaker (not high sounding words). An experience writing similar topics or theme will be an added advantage as this will help you go straight to the topic given, and avoid corrections. Knowledge of SEO is a big advantage, though I will put you through.

Price per article: Negotiable, depending on experience of the online writing and topic.
Are you interested? Call NOW: 0709-427-6048
Re: Can You Write Solid. Educative Articles? by debiblast(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
contact me on ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com or 08095933143
Re: Can You Write Solid. Educative Articles? by SaleProfit(f): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2013
debiblast: contact me on ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com or 08095933143

Thanks. If you have experience writing articles, please send samples to this email:

[size=14pt]ozim400 @ YAHOO.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Upload Ebooks Of Any Format Here. / Gmb's Word For The Day: Break Free From Perfectionism (2) / New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.