Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Programmers Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Programmers Wanted! (608 Views)

Software Developer/programmers Wanted In Lagos / Programmers Wanted Urgently.!salary Attractive / Fresh Graduate Female Lawyers, Sql Programmers Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Wanted! by khandy(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2008
Hello,

A medium size IT company requires the services of programmers with the following
skills for immediate employment.

1. PHP and MySQL
2. Dot Net (VB & ASP)
3. Visual basic 6
4. Java
5. Professional Web Design and Flash Animations

Salary is very competitive with commission on projects executed.

Please mail your CV to ctnjobs@gmail.com. Only serious candidates with the required
skills should apply.

Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

Regards
Re: Programmers Wanted! by mployer(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
I'm a graduate of Mechanical Engineering but wit excllent skills in VB 6.0 AND C++. can I apply?
Re: Programmers Wanted! by ctnjobs: 5:09am On Mar 08, 2008
yes, you can apply. we need young, dynamic, creative professionals with good skills of up to intermediate
level in one or more programming languages and with strong will and ability to learn fast.

We are working on building a software powerhouse and we need guys who can believe and share
in our dreams.

You also need to have projects you can show to demostrate your skills.

Outstanding NYSC or currently serving would not be a barrier as long as you can serve
with us and we are sure you will be willing to stay after your service.

Regards
Re: Programmers Wanted! by tunjilana: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
I am seriously interested,my CV is attached

Re: Programmers Wanted! by gates4ever: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2008
i would like to be on your team as it gives me the oppurtunity to improve my skill. i am very comfortable with java and c++. learnt other languages as is in my resume but i look fprward to oppurtunity to prove myself in them. thanks

Re: Programmers Wanted! by joekool(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
am so much interested. thou am a ND holder in computer science. with good knowledge in VB.6 and still learning some other languages like C++. am pretty good in graphic design and I have also done so minor projects in my school.
attached is my CV.

Re: Programmers Wanted! by ifyalways(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
joekool: am so much interested. thou am a ND holder in computer science. with good knowledge in VB.6 and still learning some other languages like C++. am pretty good in graphic design and I have also done so minor projects in my school.
attached is my CV.
may God provide you with something soon, my brother.
If you had checked very well, you'll have noticed that this thread is 4 years old and moreover the OP never asked anyone to post his or her CV here.

1. Rule:
Don't join the bandwagon or do this just cos others are doing it, check well, ask questions before you act.

(1) (Reply)

Fluent Front Desk Officer / Become Self Employed - Become An Independent Partner / Marketers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.