Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Etb Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Etb Interview (913 Views)

Etb Test And Interview / Etb Final Interview. / Etb Interview (ENTRY LEVEL POSITION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Interview by apprecie(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2008
good day house
please i need information about etb bank interview, i will be going for one very soon and i don't have any idea of what i will meet there
Re: Etb Interview by kensabina: 5:30am On Mar 10, 2008
u need not to worry man,interviews are very easy to pass. They would need to test ur comportability,ur confidence,smartness and ur level of control in any work situation and some few questions relating to ur field of study and all that. chill!!!!!!!!!,just dresss properly and be in control, the job is urs. But come o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what was the banks pass mark,because i scored 54 in the test,should i still xpect their invitation, Let me plz!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Etb Interview by apprecie(f): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2008
thanks for ur love but i am sorry i dont know what i score
Re: Etb Interview by kjblow: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2008
hello apprecie,
Have you been called for ETB interview?
If yes pls when is the interview, the venue and above all how are you contacted (thru phone or what?)
Moreso i will be very glad if you can tell me what the cut-off point was?
Pls reply to this as a matter of urgency,
God bless,
Re: Etb Interview by apprecie(f): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2008
i told u i have been called, u re still asking me well i was called through phone i don't know the cut off because i don't know what i score what i know is that i was called for interveiw and the center is there head office in ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Greentree, Igetwicked,gabza Please Fight Here. / Visafone Nigeria Vacancies 2011 / Career In Hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.