Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Drilling Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drilling Representative (1108 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drilling Representative by rapidoch: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2008
[color=#000099]Fellow nairalanders, Please keep me informed when Chevron advertise for the position of DRILLING REPRESENTATIVE. I am currently working as a Wellsite drilling engineer with one of the Producing companies but would like to switch over to Chevron nigeria by this year. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Drilling Representative by Oshebaba: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2008
Rapi,
Could you also give us info on recruitment in your company?
Some of us seriously need to get into where you are right now.
I would appreciate it if I can get in touch with you. My e-mail is
worry_not2006@yahoo.com.
Re: Drilling Representative by rapidoch: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2008
I was formerlly working Offshore as a wellsite drilling engineer with my company, unfortunately the whiteman i report to offshore happens to hate anything i do. He frustrated all my effort in improving in my career, so i wrote to my Headoffice for a re-location, but unfortunately, I was relocated to an Onshore rig where drilling operations seems to be slow. the condition of working there is rough, unlike Offshore where you work with 100% comfort,but i do have relax mind working with my current boss,but i am still missing the comfort offshore. What do i do my fellow nairalanders. I need your advise now.
Re: Drilling Representative by rapidoch: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2008
I was formerlly working Offshore as a wellsite drilling engineer with my company, unfortunately the whiteman i report to offshore happens to hate anything i do. He frustrated all my effort in improving in my career, so i wrote to my Headoffice for a re-location, but unfortunately, I was relocated to an Onshore rig where drilling operations seems to be slow. the condition of working there is rough, unlike Offshore where you work with 100% comfort,but i do have relax mind working with my current boss,but i am still missing the comfort offshore. What do i do my fellow nairalanders. I need your advise now.
Re: Drilling Representative by eazyman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
@
rapidoch:

@ Rapidoch, i'll advise you to keep cool and be peserver wherever you are at present because there are many peole trying to get to where you are now but cant do so, i myself i used to work for a Oil servicing company based in PH where i we do carry out well servicing jobs at offshore and onshore locations, i know how comfortable it is to work offshore , but along the line the conditions of working was deteriorating and i had no option than to resign since i dont take shit and i was also expecting a better job but its bout 4 months now, i havent gotten the job and i'm presently looking for a job, the problem is that im strictly made for the Petroleum Industry bc i studied Pet Eng. , so be content where you are until a better option comes up, wats your email add? i'll like to send you a mail, holla @ eazyman24@yahoo.com
Re: Drilling Representative by rapidoch: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2008
The email is rapidoch@yahoo.com
Re: Drilling Representative by mezaya: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
Mr Raphi,, please can we arrange how i can replace you,, when you leave your current place?, please , i need a job now more than the federal govt of nigeria needs to curb curruption.

i think i like wer u are now,. so please start clearing the ground for me.

thank you
Re: Drilling Representative by amirize(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2008
Fellow

(1) (Reply)

Uba And Access Bank Are Currently Recruiting Graduates / Info Bout Media Vacancies Please / Oando Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.