Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (68997 Views)

.:: Non-tithers Are Criminals ::. / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Heatblast(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
He is high yo grin

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by OmoAlata(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
frosbel: SATAN seems to be having a field day , supplying you with false visions and dreams.

You are doing his work for him, how sad.

Matthew 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Even if the OP made stuff up, how does it help satan His article would rather draw people back to God wink

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Omo Alata:

Matthew 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Even if the OP made stuff up, how does it help satan His article would rather draw people back to God wink

So let's all make stuff up so that people will be drawn to the kingdom of God and God would be proud of us... It doesn't matter even if the means are the very same thing that is being preached against. Somebody shout amen

What a confused bunch

2 Likes

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by OmoAlata(f): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Affiliated:

So let's all make stuff up so that people will be drawn to the kingdom of God and God would be proud of us... It doesn't matter even if the means are the very same thing that is being preached against. Somebody shout amen

What a confused bunch

I wondered how the article would make satan rejoice You're the one confuzzled grin
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by ibooky: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Why is it that satan and his demons are the ones that enjoy themselves tormenting people while they are not being tormented themselves?

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Omo Alata:

I wondered how the article would make satan rejoice You're the one confuzzled grin

It would make satan rejoice because the original post is like one big joke, and everyone can see how ridiculous it is. It makes christianity seem like one big joke.

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Omo Alata:

My dear, GOD does not operate in the realm of fear, in fact , let's hear what the bible has to say about this negative fear.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

" For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." - Romans 8:15

"Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." - Mark 10:21

"Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying" - Hebrews 2:15

And when the bible talks about FEAR for GOD , it is a positive fear , such as the reverence for his majesty , awesomeness of his might and loftiness, holiness and hatred for evil and sin.

God is so so good, he endures with sinners 24/7 , when they mock him, laugh at him, use his name as a swear word etc , instead he hopes that they will realize their foolishness and repent , come to their senses , so that they will not have to endure his fierce wrath against sin and wickedness.

God is love, preach love, let us go out there and tell them that Jesus Christ died for sinful men, in that while we were yet sinners Jesus died for the ungodly , God lets his sun shine on both wicked and good, he lets his rain fall on the crops of both the good and bad, God is aggrieved with our wickedness and wrong choices , we all have a life time on this earth to make the right decisions and avoid his wrath and eternal death.

This article is a joke and will never have come from GOD , and of course if it has not come from God , where else can it come from

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
frosbel:
God is so so good, he endures with sinners 24/7 , when they mock him, laugh at him, use his name as a swear word, and instead hopes that repent from their foolishness and come to their senses so that they will not have to endure his fierce wrath against sin and wickedness.

But when children call his servant "bald" He sends wild animals to destroy them?
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
ibooky: Why is it that satan and his demons are the ones that enjoy themselves tormenting people while they are not being tormented themselves?

I tire oh undecided Lol
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Affiliated:

But when children call his servant "bald" He sends wild animals to destroy them?

They mocked the very presence of GOD , and GOD who is a consuming fire, does not have pleasure in fools.

It is very likely that these children were in their teens, had a poor parental upbringing and were generally rude, disruptive and disrespectful to their parents and society at large.

Well, they tried that bad behavior with GOD himself and got their just deserts.
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
These are the kind of stories that make me sick.
* Footballers & fans -- if you've kicked a ball at anytime in your life or you have a favourite soccer team (including your country's soccer team then you better start preparing for hell too.
* Musicians -- Does this include gospel musicians too? I'm a chorister in the church I attend, am I going to hell for singing to the glory of God?
* non - tithers -- Did the being that gave you the revelation tell you why he/she needed tithes so much. Do they need the tithes to construct heavenly roads or perhaps the tithe is required to feed starving little angels.
Bottomline is; your revelation is as false as the concept of hell. Stay blessed.
Hell is real!
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
ibooky: Why is it that satan and his demons are the ones that enjoy themselves tormenting people while they are not being tormented themselves?

I asked this question a few weeks back and got no satisfactory response.

What makes it more strange is that the bible quite clearly says that hell aka lake of fire was primarily meant for Satan and his demons, yet they are free to roam about , causing misery and mayhem while MAN who is weaker in nature , has been cast into this place , albeit prematurely and before judgment.

Considering the logic of this silly and crazy doctrine , a 22 year old boy who stole 2 goats 3000 years ago , has been in torment since that period, while Hitler who killed over 40 million just started his punishment just 68 years go undecided

The HELL doctrine is a made-up gibberish from SATAN himself.

There is indeed a lake of fire which is the destiny of all sinners and devils who refused to accept life and choose death.

On the judgement day , they will be destroyed in this place , never to exist for eternal ages.

Psalm 37:38 But all sinners will be destroyed; the future of the wicked will be cut off

Psalm 92:7 that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be forever destroyed.

God is not in the torture business cheesy
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
frosbel:

They mocked the very presence of GOD , and GOD who is a consuming fire, does not have pleasure in fools.

It is very likely that these children were in their teens, had a poor parental upbringing and were generally rude, disruptive and disrespectful to their parents and society at large.

Well, they tried that bad behavior with GOD himself and got their just deserts.

I have to admit that I find no problems with your theories as you seem to devote time to think about them. However your post above doesn't agree with your post below

frosbel:
God is so so good, he endures with sinners 24/7 , when they mock him, laugh at him, use his name as a swear word, and instead hopes that repent from their foolishness and come to their senses so that they will not have to endure his fierce wrath against sin and wickedness.

Also I don't see how children [or teenagers according to you] calling a human being bald and laughing at him for it can become trying their bad behavior with God himself.
Is the man in question God himself?
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Naturally I don't like long post, but I took time to read it cos I love things that bring me back to the fact. How come most of you guys are calling this poster names? I seeeeee, 'if you love ME you will do my works', the children of God never insult or call another bad names. Check on yourselves pips, do you really love God and His works? Why on earth will you join satan in hell? Read the account of Noah, Sodom, God is loving and God is a consuming fire too, He hate your sins but love you.

That was how Noah in His days was mocked, and Jesus said like in the days of Noah, hmmmmmm, oh generations of vipers, who has eaten up your knowledge that you should forget to serve your creator? You are of your father the devil if you call the poster names.

I pray none of us will open our eyes in hell before we know it. If you like call me names, I don't care about it, but I know on the last day everything account for you to make amend will be made open and plain before you.

As Omo alata said, how can satan be divided against satan? May your hearts not be sealed for destruction. Hell is real, and if you read the bible well it was not originally meant for human but for devil and his demons, but after the fall of man, it became a necessity for God to seperate His saints from followers of devil, so be careful and return to God before its late.
When it comes to the future of a man, where hell is mentioned, you see pips having itching ears for it! But that is the koko, know the truth now and gain heaven at last.
@poster, thanks so much for this.

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
There's an esoteric knowledge for summoning wild animals to fight for you or do your bidding though
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
redeemersave: Naturally I don't like long post, but I took time to read it cos I love things that bring me back to the fact. How come most of you guys are calling this poster names? I seeeeee, 'if you love ME you will do my works', the children of God never insult or call another bad names. Check on yourselves pips, do you really love God and His works? Why on earth will you join satan in hell? Read the account of Noah, Sodom, God is loving and God is a consuming fire too, He hate your sins but love you.

That was how Noah in His days was mocked, and Jesus said like in the days of Noah, hmmmmmm, oh generations of vipers, who has eaten up your knowledge that you should forget to serve your creator? You are of your father the devil if you call the poster names.

I pray none of us will open our eyes in hell before we know it. If you like call me names, I don't care about it, but I know on the last day everything account for you to make amend will be made open and plain before you.

As Omo alata said, how can satan be divided against satan? May your hearts not be sealed for destruction. Hell is real, and if you read the bible well it was not originally meant for human but for devil and his demons, but after the fall of man, it became a necessity for God to seperate His saints from followers of devil, so be careful and return to God before its late.
When it comes to the future of a man, where hell is mentioned, you see pips having itching ears for it! But that is the koko, know the truth now and gain heaven at last.

Frosbel what's your take on this?
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
redeemersave: .

As Omo alata said, how can satan be divided against satan? May your hearts not be sealed for destrustion. Hell is real, and if you read the bible well it was not originally meant for human but for devil and his demons, but after the fall of man, it became a necessity for God to seperate His saints from followers of devil, so be careful and return to God before its late.

I have a few questions for you based on the bolded :

1. If HELL was made for the devil and his angels , how come they are walking the earth to and fro, while MAN has been placed in this terrible place , albeit prematurely.

2. How many HELLs do we have

3. How come judgement has not taken place and people are being punished for their sins , is GOD unjust ? Even an earthly judge will only commence the punishment of criminals after judgement.

4. Is it logical that a boy who stole a chicken 4000 years is still enduring the flames of hell while the Hitlers and Stalins have only been there for a few years

5. Will you as a Christian be honest and agree that most times when HELL was mentioned in the old and testaments, it was actually referring to the place of the departed aka grave

6. If GOD says MAN is made of dust and shall return to dust , are you challenging him by saying that MAN is not mortal , but immortal and is still alive after death.

7. If believers who died are in heaven, why on earth did Jesus say he will come and take them to be wth him after he has prepared a place for them.

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." - John 14:3

I have more questions, let us start with these for now cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Affiliated:

Also I don't see how children [or teenagers according to you] calling a human being bald and laughing at him for it can become trying their bad behavior with God himself.
Is the man in question God himself?

God looks at the heart and knows when we reach our limits in rebellion. Though he is full of compassion , love and mercy , it does that mean that he leaves rampant sin to go unchecked for eternity. cheesy

First off, this MAN was an elderly MAN who was bald and doing the work of GOD , to insult an elderly person in those days was bad enough , but one that was annointed and used by GOD , was inexcusable.

We have children in the UK who have lost all respect for authority and in fact many control their homes, abuse the police and have no regard for anyone. If they tried this madness in Nigeria , what do you think will happen to them ?

Let us not esteem Almighty GOD and his authority lightly, just because he is patient, kind and enduring in mercy , does not mean we should take this as a visa to commit wickedness.

In fact , his goodness is to lead us to repentance and salvation , not to continue hurting and abusing others.

Again, GOD sees the hearts and only he knows the full extent of the crime and how far the boys had gone in their rebellion.
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2013
@frosbel,pls read Revelation 20, all your answers are there, particularly from verse 10 down. I will make emphasis on 13 n 14, 'and the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and hell deliver up the dead which were in them, and they were judged every man accosding to his works,14:and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.

Here we are, hell is not the final destination for sinners, from that passage, cos even hell will be cast into the lake of fire, so, what the dead not in Christ are suffering now is still small. Death is a demon, and it will enter lake of fire at judgment. By the way, those who die in Christ, paul say they sleep, halelluia, so only sinners die.

I pray God will wake Christians up to see their final place, more emphasis should be laid on Heaven and hell than all the prosperity and making rich or die die preaching on the pulpit nowadays.

Pls read Revelation 20, the whole chapter for answers to your questions, only the Holy Spirit can answer every man's question perfectly. As I earlier said, hell was created to purnish devil for his pride but he doesn't want to go there alone and he is fighting to take as many that are willing to disobey God there, don't forget, lucifer(popularly called devil) disobeyed God and that was why he has to go to hell, as many that disobey God as party to lucifer and would end up in hell.

Now, see the difference, devil knows he can never repent cos he has been judged, but hey you and I are not yet judged of our sins, that is why we can still repent before we seal up our destiny in hell with death. God is not wicked at allllll, He is willing to help us serve Him.

@Fros bro, before you go to bed tonight (cos its midnight here don't know if u r in my geo area sha) say this, Lord pls reveal to me my end in the state I am now. God will help you and me. Amen.

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by deebrain(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2013
see how this possessed and mis guided fellow called highyo has successfully got frosbel and other intellectuals to get interested in his thread...angry

Highyo! Yr juju will not work!

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2013
redeemersave: @frosbel,pls read Revelation 20, all your answers are there, particularly from verse 10 down. I will make emphasis on 13 n 14, 'and the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and hell deliver up the dead which were in them, and they were judged every man accosding to his works,14:and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.

I know this by heart.

Hades and DEATH shall be cast into the lake of fire, in other words the grave and death will be cast into Hell.

How can fire be cast into fire.

And you are wrong, all my answers are not in this chapter, please respond point by point to my questions.

God is not a GOD of blind faith, he gave us a brain for reason , not for decoration wink

Here we are, hell is not the final destination for sinners, from that passage, cos even hell will be cast into the lake of fire, so, what the dead not in Christ are suffering now is still small. Death is a demon, and it will enter lake of fire at judgment. By the way, those who die in Christ, paul say they sleep, halelluia, so only sinners die.

Okay, so the dead not in Christ are suffering right now but the devils for whom it was made are having a hayday causing mayhem on mother earth, okay , I get your logic cheesy

I pray God will wake Christians up to see their final place, more emphasis should be laid on Heaven and hell than all the prosperity and making rich or die die preaching on the pulpit nowadays.

The emphasis according to Jesus was the kingdom of GOD.

@Fros bro, before you go to bed tonight (cos its midnight here don't know if u r in my geo area sha) say this, Lord pls reveal to me my end in the state I am now. God will help you and me. Amen.

Lol, I am born again, confident in my faith, take your false gospel of fear elsewhere. grin
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2013
Besides DEATH is a condition , not a DEMON , stop this fanaticism !!!
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2013
deebrain: see how this possessed and mis guided fellow called highyo has successfully got frosbel and other intellectuals to get interested in his thread...angry

Highyo! Yr juju will not work!

Buhahaha
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2013
frosbel:

God looks at the heart and knows when we reach our limits in rebellion. Though he is full of compassion , love and mercy , it does that mean that he leaves rampant sin to go unchecked for eternity. cheesy

First off, this MAN was an elderly MAN who was bald and doing the work of GOD , to insult an elderly person in those days was bad enough , but one that was annointed and used by GOD , was inexcusable.

We have children in the UK who have lost all respect for authority and in fact many control their homes, abuse the police and have no regard for anyone. If they tried this madness in Nigeria , what do you think will happen to them ?

Let us not esteem Almighty GOD and his authority lightly, just because he is patient, kind and enduring in mercy , does not mean we should take this as a visa to commit wickdness.

In fact , his goodness is to lead us to repentnace and salvation , not to contiue hurtung and abusing others.

Again, GOD sees the hearts and only he knows the full extent of the crime and how far the boys had gone in their rebellion.

Fair enough
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Aha @fros, how is death a condition? Describe this your theology. Common, do you read your bible at allllllll? Calling death a condition, no man. Death is a demon, it lives and feels and that is why the bible says its going to receive its own judgment too, its going to be cast into the lake of fire. Or you don't read that the only enemy to be defeated is death? Pls be born again upon the right principle of the bible not on cajoling theories founded by false teachers that sin and the things of God should be over looked.

Now tell me what the kingdom of God is? Don't Christ rebuke the pharisee cos of their emphasis on earthly things and such laws that enlaves? When you talk of the kingdom of God you talk of power of Christ onto salvation, yes, it means salvation from sin, that was what Christ emphasis were on. Christ also lay emphasis on His second coming and judgment, abi you haven't read when He said 'gnashing of teeth'?

To be born again is to be born of Christ and Love any thing that promote He Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Affiliated(m): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2013
redeemersave:
Pls read Revelation 20, the whole chapter for answers to your questions, only the Holy Spirit can answer every man's question perfectly. As I earlier said, hell was created to purnish devil for his pride but he doesn't want to go there alone and he is fighting to take as many that are willing to disobey God there, don't forget, lucifer(popularly called devil) disobeyed God and that was why he has to go to hell, as many that disobey God as party to lucifer and would end up in hell.

Quick question for you and frosbel about Lucifer

When Lucifer revolted against God, did Humans exist?
If humans existed, Was Lucifer some kind of ruler on earth before he revolted against God?

If not then what exactly is Lucifer?

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Why do Christians always think that the world revolves around them. Always seeing revelations. And these revelations depend on the kind of Christian u are. Penticostal christians' revelations are different from that of catholic, vis-a-vis anglican etal.

My point is...u only see what u want to see. Meanwhile, will all the millions (abi billions) of people who aren't christians also go to this hell? Since they probably haven't heard the "Word". Or don't thy have their own visions?
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by Naijalastborn(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2013
Alomo Na Bad thing oooooo
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by highyo: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2013
frosbel:

My dear, GOD does not operate in the realm of fear, in fact , let's hear what the bible has to say about this negative fear.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

" For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." - Romans 8:15

"Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." - Mark 10:21

"Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying" - Hebrews 2:15

And when the bible talks about FEAR for GOD , it is a positive fear , such as the reverence for his majesty , awesomeness of his might and loftiness, holiness and hatred for evil and sin.

God is so so good, he endures with sinners 24/7 , when they mock him, laugh at him, use his name as a swear word etc , instead he hopes that they will realize their foolishness and repent , come to their senses , so that they will not have to endure his fierce wrath against sin and wickedness.

God is love, preach love, let us go out there and tell them that Jesus Christ died for sinful men, in that while we were yet sinners Jesus died for the ungodly , God lets his sun shine on both wicked and good, he lets his rain fall on the crops of both the good and bad, God is aggrieved with our wickedness and wrong choices , we all have a life time on this earth to make the right decisions and avoid his wrath and eternal death.

This article is a joke and will never have come from GOD , and of course if it has not come from God , where else can it come from

There are teaching we called false doctrine which I know is now preached all over the world.
Teaching like, (Eternal security ) God is love, he has forgiven your past sins, present sins and future sins. All what you need is to confess Christ as your lord and savior, and you will enter the kingdom of God
Secondly, They have neglet the old testament and only base on new testament. Perhaps, The God of Old testament is different from new testament, even when the says God exalt his word more than His name. if Heaven and earth pass away none of my world will not pass without fulfilling
Thirdly, God want you to be rich (false Doctrine)
Fourthly, you can dress the way you like, and yet you will make heaven, all what God need is your heart. False Doctrine
Gal.1:8 even if an angel of heaven preached another gospel that is different from the gospel of Christ, let he be a curse
So I will still repeat it, if you don’t live a life you confess with your own mouth, and die in sin, then you are gone forever with some of those punishment that goes on in earth

Fact that hell is real
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by highyo: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2013
After reading the following Bible passages testifying about the existing of hell and yet you don’t believe in it, then I pray that God himself will reveal the truth to you

Compare this with all what I have being posting and see if they were not written in the bible as a back-up

Some Christians have said, "Oh a Christian can't leave his body." But that's not true,
In 2 Corinthians 12:2, when Paul was caught up into the third Heaven, He said, "whether in the body, or out of the body I do not know." So if he didn't know that must mean it's possible. And also he said in verse 1 that it was a vision, so I believe this comes under the classification of a vision

Deuteronomy 32:22-24. For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest Hell; It shall consume the earth with her increase, And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
'I will heap disasters on them; I will spend My arrows on them.
They shall be wasted with hunger, Devoured by pestilence and bitter destruction; I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, With the poison of serpents of the dust.

IN HELL THERE ARE TEETH OF BEASTS UPON YOU.
2 Samuel 22:6 states: The sorrows of Hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
And in Micah 3:2 there is an interesting scripture where the Philistines, who hate the Israelites says: You who hate good and love evil; Who strip the skin from My people, And the flesh
from their bones; That was what they did to the Jewish people. That was in the natural, but where did they get that idea from? That comes from Hell. That is what the Demons do, and the mercy? There is only
mercy in Heaven. Mercy comes from God, and the devil has no knowledge of any kind of mercy, he is totally against that.

MERCY AND FAITHFULNESS
Psalms 36:5 , "Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds."
It is defiantly not in Hell. And in Psalms 74:20 it says: Have respect to the covenant; For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.
It is just a cruel, miserable, horrible place that you have to endure.
You have to endure all these things. God has made mankind the highest form of creation, and these demons are the lowest form of creation. As men we work hard to get ahead in life, we better ourselves, we study.

YOUR LIFE IS RUN BY DEMONS IN HELL
But in Hell, your life is run by demons. These creatures have a zero IQ, absolute ignorant creatures. All they know is hatred for God, hatred for you and torture. And they run your life, and you can't do anything about it.

SENSES IN HELL
Another thing this scripture revealed to me was we knew there was a great gulf fixed between them, in Hell; between Paradise and Hades. And the rich man saw Abraham far off. In the natural, how
could he recognize Lazarus and Abraham? First of all he never met Abraham and then to see someone that far away, you wouldn't really know who they were. But there are just certain things you
know in Hell. Sleeping in Hell
YOU'RE THIRSTY, YOU'RE HUNGRY,
and you're exhausted. You don't get to sleep in Hell either. You need sleep just as you do now. Your body needs sleep. Rev 14:11 says, And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night.
You never get to sleep. You can imagine how that is, never sleeping. Regarding the water, in Zechariah 9:11, I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.

HOPE OF HELL
we've never experienced a totally hopeless situation. In Isaiah 38:18 it says, "Those who go
down to the pit cannot hope for Your truth." No hope, and the truth is Jesus. He is the truth.

ANIMALS IN HELL
Jude 1:6 says, "And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the
great day;" There were giant spiders, huge spiders this big. (5 feet tall) Rats, snakes and worms, because the Bible talks about worms that cover thee (Isaiah 14:11).

WHERE IS HELL?
Numbers 16:32 says, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods.
That's were Hell is right now. Later Hell and Death will be cast into the Lake of Fire and then cast into Outer Darkness. That's after Judgment Day, but right now it is in the earth.

DRYNESS OF HELL
Dry. There is no water in Hell, at all, no water. There's no humidity in the air and no water of any kind. It is so dry; you are desperate for a drop of water, just one. Just like the scripture says in Luke 16:23-
24, And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'
Abraham said, "Son remember", and then he went on to talk about his brothers. He wanted him to just dip the tip of his finger in water, just to get one drop. That would have been precious, one drop, but
you never, ever get a drop. It's hard to imaging how dry your mouth is. If you can imagine doing a marathon run through Death Valley and having cotton in your mouth and staying there for days, and it
just continues like that, just dry, absolute, desperate for a drop of water.

unclothedness OF HELL
You are also naked in Hell. It is just another thing to have to endure. Shame! In Ezekiel 32:24 it talks about shame in the pit: There is Elam and all her multitude, all around her grave, all of them
slain, fallen by the sword, who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
And in Job 26:6, Sheol is naked before Him, and Destruction has no covering.
That means God can see into Hell, so it is observable to Him. But also you are naked in Hell, just another thing you have to go through.

PEACE OF HELL
You can’t get away from the screams and to get out of there. It's like when you want to go home at night, when you had a rough day, you just want peace of mind. But there you endured all the screaming and all the torment. And you never ever get away from it, ever. In Isaiah 57:21 it says: "There is no peace," Says my God, "for the wicked."

HEAT OF HELL
Deuteronomy 32:24, They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of
the dust.
Jude 1:7, as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example,
suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Psalm 11:6 , Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup. That's what is going on in Hell, it is so hot. All these things should
kill you, but you don't die! You had to keep enduring all these things.

Ezekiel 32:24, There is Elam and all her multitude, All around her grave, All of them slain, fallen by the sword, Who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, Who
caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
On and on it goes. That was a horrible thing, to have your life run by these creatures, that have no mercy for you whatsoever.

NO LIFE IN HELL
Deuteronomy 29:23, The whole land is brimstone, salt, and burning; it is not sown, nor does it bear, nor does any grass grow there, like the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in His anger and His wrath.
There is no life whatsoever in Hell. It is so strange to be in a world where there is no life. Here we enjoy trees and fresh air, but there it is absolutely all dead.

THE DARKNESS OF HELL

You have laid me in the lowest pit, In darkness, in the depths. Revelation 16:10 , Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.
Jude 1:13, Raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
And there is a darkness which may be felt, as shown in Exodus 10:21, Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egyptdarkness
that can be felt." You can feel this darkness.

FEAR OF HELL
Isaiah 24:17 it says: Fear and the pit and the snare are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth. And it shall be that he who flees from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit, and he who comes
up from the midst of the pit shall be caught in the snare; for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken.

In Job 18:14 it says that the wicked ways of a man, a persons who rejects the Lord: He is torn from the
security of his tent and marched off to the king of terrors. The devil is certainly the King of terrors.

Job 7:14 it says, "thou scarest me with dreams and terrifieth me with visions." So this is definitely what the Lord did, terrified people through a vision.

Jonah had experienced Hell. In Jonah 2:2 it says, "in Hell he cried out." And In Jonah 2:6 it says, "the earth with her bars was about me forever, yet thou has brought up my life from corruption." So at
least there was somebody in the Bible that experienced Hell, Jonah.

In Isaiah 24:22 it says: "And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison."
Proverbs 7:27 "they shall go down to Hell in the chambers of death"
By "Chambers" it means rooms. So part of Hell has prisons cells, chambers, pits of fire, and big areas of fire, so in hell you will be in a prison cell

There is no life in Hell. And there is no water in Hell. In Isaiah 14:9-10 it says, Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and
say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us?
Psalms 88:4 , I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength,

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by highyo: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2013
frosbel:

I asked this question a few weeks back and got no satisfactory response.

What makes it more strange is that the bible quite clearly says that hell aka lake of fire was primarily meant for Satan and his demons, yet they are free to roam about , causing misery and mayhem while MAN who is weaker in nature , has been cast into this place , albeit prematurely and before judgment.

Considering the logic of this silly and crazy doctrine , a 22 year old boy who stole 2 goats 3000 years ago , has been in torment since that period, while Hitler who killed over 40 million just started his punishment just 68 years go undecided

The HELL doctrine is a made-up gibberish from SATAN himself.

There is indeed a lake of fire which is the destiny of all sinners and devils who refused to accept life and choose death.

On the judgement day , they will be destroyed in this place , never to exist for eternal ages.

Psalm 37:38 But all sinners will be destroyed; the future of the wicked will be cut off

Psalm 92:7 that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be forever destroyed.

God is not in the torture business cheesy

after judgment, hades(hell) and death will be cast into the lake of fire. there their judgment will begin. but now they can not be hurt by hell but at the end, they will be burnt by the lake of fire.
they are still waiting for their judgment

remember when Christ deliver a man with demon, he said, Jesus son ofb God, have you come to harm us before the appointed time? so for now they can not be harm. christain can only chase them away with the name of Jesus.

So warn Mountain of fire, Devil can not die, and demons can not die. only God will destroy them when the time come

also note that, hell is just a resting place for all sinners. Lake of fire is different from hell

Also note that book of revelation said that, hades, seas will release their dead and they will all gather befor God for judgement. so who are the people in hades? Hades means Hell

who are the people in sea, satanic agent that come out from sea to fall children of gods. those under the command of the queen of the coast
Re: List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. by brainpulse: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2013
frosbel:

I know this by heart.

Hades and DEATH shall be cast into the lake of fire, in other words the grave and death will be cast into Hell.

How can fire be cast into fire.

And you are wrong, all my answers are not in this chapter, please respond point by point to my questions.

God is not a GOD of blind faith, he gave us a brain for reason , not for decoration

frosbel:
Besides DEATH is a condition , not a DEMON , stop this fanaticism !!!

1 Corinth 15: 12-27 and 55

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

55: O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?- Death is more than a condition or state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.