Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories (11413 Views)

Share Ur Xperience Traveling Abroad Without Your Family For The First Time / For Nigerians That Just Travelled Abroad (share Your EBOLA Experience) / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by potentpraise: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
justwise:

You talk alot of nonsense, how do Nigeria treat Boko Haram members? Give them national awards for killing innocent people? US have arrested alot of their own citizens who were caught trying to commit mass murder, trailed them in court and jailed them. Did the US killed our own Nigerian (under pant bomber) who tried to blew up delta airline couple of yrs ago?

I know since you have been made mod, your ego has gone beyond your brain. You are just an internet brat with little sense when you get to the computer.
Mr Justwise, you should just change your name to TOO WISE, because you are the greatest no brain talker here... alias I too know

I guess your eyes did not see this

POTENTPRAISE: This is not synonymous to U.S government alone, every country has their bad side, but the U.S government is pronounce, reason because they paint white picture and cover their black black picture
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
wow! see nigerians peddling another fake story
this story reeks of total lies and its quite surprising that its only nigerian links and papers reporting this
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

here comes the hypocritical fuckwit!
swear on your father's nostrils you have never lied about your age to beat the system in your entire life. it's a norm in naija so shut the heck up!

they shouldn't call God? who should they call then? amadioha? Jesus actually came for the sinners not for the perfect beings or the puritanical souls. denying people to work and eat because of some documents is not godly as well. something gotta give! nigerian churches would become empty in the uk if pastors ban illegal immigrants from attending.

Well serving God is independent of state matter, it's a relationship one has with his God. I haven't said Jesus did not come for sinners, what I'm saying is sinners committing willful and intentional crime, YET, turn back and commit it in the name of God. As a pastor, you're called to preach the word of God, the Bible did not say you should preach half and do half, rather than a pastor ask his immigrant flock to do such, if I were the pastor, I'll simply say do as your spirit leads you, but always commit thy ways into hands of God. This is my point, you cannot preach as a pastor and then, ask directly ask your flock to disobey that which you just preached.

Empty or not, after all Bible said a man finds wage from his work, he eats from what he does. I did not say BAN THEM, what I'm contesting is a PASTOR (who claims to work for the lord), to actually - willing and intentional, ask both sinners and children of God to commit bad. Everyone is welcome to the house of God, but the leader MUST BE upright..
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
slimyem: I doubt any Nler would confess to having being tortured abroad here..undecided
..not after countlessly boasting of how privileged they are to have escaped this countryundecided

Nne what do you drink? honestly, i owe you a bottle of Andre Rose.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
potentpraise: If you have never been to the America Detention Center as an immigrant, then you should not outrightly condemn the story.
In every rumor or fake story there are elements of truth.

If the U.S can kill its citizens for terrorism, and immigrants is nothing to them to destroy his life, especially when you are fighting your case not to be deported.
I guess we quickly forget that immigrants in U.S are considered an Alien, if you understand what that means, you should understand how an Alien is to be treated, especially if he proves too stubborn or trying to expose them.. Check the case of the LA corps Dorner, you will understand that U.S government could go to any length to settle a score with an individual, group of people and even a country.

We all hear news about how british immigration officers deals with immigrants that prove stubborn, so hearing this should not be new things.
Its quite unfortunate as someone has said that people would hardly say their stories or their experiences during deportation.

So if it had not happens to you or know someone in real life who have encounter such don't dispute it. This is not synonymous to U.S government alone, every country has its bad sad, but the U.S government is pronounce, reason because they paint white picture and cover their black black picture
STFU
do not come on here and spew rubbish.been thru the immigration system and I have never been thru any of the rubbish you are trying to portray on here
Do you know of how many easier ways the American govt can track you that does not involve this crude method the fake pastor mentioned??does he think america is uganda,somalia or nigeria where someone will just dig their hands in your a$$ to implant a chip?
I have done numerous finger printing
passport has codes on it
my vehicle papers can be used to find me
my tax,ssn,bank a/cs,credit card usage can all be used to track me
they will listen thru my phoneor just simply bug something that i will never know
but u think they will bug your a$$
lmao
an ordinary immigrantare you related to any of the alqeida ppl?
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by potentpraise: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
milehigh06:
STFU
do not come on here and spew rubbish.been thru the immigration system and I have never been thru any of the rubbish you are trying to portray on here
Do you know of how many easier ways the American govt can track you that does not involve this crude method the fake pastor mentioned??does he think america is uganda,somalia or nigeria where someone will just dig their hands in your a$$ to implant a chip?
I have done numerous finger printing
passport has codes on it
my vehicle papers can be used to find me
my tax,ssn,bank a/cs,credit card usage can all be used to track me
they will listen thru my phoneor just simply bug something that i will never know
but u think they will bug your a$$
lmao

Gone through immigration system does not mean you have gone through deportation process or been detained. If you have gone through it and was not detained for deportation then you don't have the experience the man is talking about
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by coogar: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:
Well serving God is independent of state matter, it's a relationship one has with his God. I haven't said Jesus did not come for sinners, what I'm saying is sinners committing willful and intentional crime, YET, turn back and commit it in the name of God. As a pastor, you're called to preach the word of God, the Bible did not say you should preach half and do half, rather than a pastor ask his immigrant flock to do such, if I were the pastor, I'll simply say do as your spirit leads you, but always commit thy ways into hands of God. This is my point, you cannot preach as a pastor and then, ask directly ask your flock to disobey that which you just preached.

it's easy for you to cast aspersions.....
this one is a difficult one to call. what is a pastor expected to do? you have qualified members of your congregation in church whose visas ran out and the authorities denied their renewal. what would you advise? they should pack their bags and leave the country? i doubt God Himself would ask his people to leave the promised land. in the same good book, it says whoever does not work must not eat.

Empty or not, after all Bible said a man finds wage from his work, he eats from what he does. I did not say BAN THEM, what I'm contesting is a PASTOR (who claims to work for the lord), to actually - willing and intentional, ask both sinners and children of God to commit bad. Everyone is welcome to the house of God, but the leader MUST BE upright..

i didn't say pastors preach it in the church that people should commit evil. i said they encourage their members to work and be prayerful! these people would starve and be homeless without working.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

it's easy for you to cast aspersions.....
this one is a difficult one to call. what is a pastor expected to do? you have qualified members of your congregation in church whose visas ran out and the authorities denied their renewal. what would you advise? they should pack their bags and leave the country? i doubt God Himself would ask his people to leave the promised land. in the same good book, it says whoever does not work must not eat.

i didn't say pastors preach it in the church that people should commit evil. i said they encourage their members to work and be prayerful! these people would starve and be homeless without working.

Lol... The promised land? The promised land is their own country, anyway, I see your point, but all I'm saying is I expect the pastor not to encourage sage but hey, maybe because I have it easy, so I don't know, let me stop.

Oh, I thought you said they preach it in church and that's what got to me saying it was wrong, anyhow, I understand your view... well, let's focus on the main topic.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by kalunomics(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
slimyem:
I doubt any Nler
would confess to having
being tortured abroad
here..
..not after countlessly
boasting of how privileged
they are to have escaped
this country

991:

Nne what do you drink? honestly, i owe you a bottle of Andre Rose.
Actually she's the one that made most sense here. Why am I wasting my time here? Am outta here jor!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by akintun: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
D Americans know dat wen d man gets to Nigeria, American defenders would do anything to discredit d man story by attacking his dubious character. Chei dis Americans get sense nobi small ooooooooooo. Back to d topic, I was told by a man who went to Europe illegally, how he was stripped naked and tortured in d uk b4 he was deported. He said dat it occurred in d 80's.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote
author=manny4life]

Don't mind them, that's how they come with their lies and deceit, it's
one thing to hate America because of what it stands for, but
perpetuating lies, is just plainly annoying. At least, I was expecting
the OP to put a link or at least, scan or take photo of the said
POST/PAGE and post it.[/quote] ppl like u make me sick. the op made reference to page 24 of the punch newspaper.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
potentpraise:

I know since you have been made mod, your ego has gone beyond your brain. You are just an internet brat with little sense when you get to the computer.
Mr Justwise, you should just change your name to TOO WISE, because you are the greatest no brain talker here... alias I too know

I guess your eyes did not see this

I was expecting you to come up with a single line of reasoning to counter my points but you failed miserably bad and went on pouring rubbish out of your jelly-fish brain.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by claremont(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
I have never experienced torture. The sword of damocles will come crashing down on anyone who is unfortunate enough to detain and torture me anywhere in the world.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by ajf(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think the story is fake. Why? The anus is not the best place to hide a chip. Pesin no go shit again??
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
FILEBE: Did anyone read today's Punch newspaper and see what's wriiten on page 24? It was about a man who had gone abroad( usa) and was electronically harassed. A chip was planted into his body through d hole in his behind. Like seriously? This was so shocking to read that I had to start making a research on "electronic harrasment". Why the hell Would you do that to an immigrant? I hear this is a secret practice in United states' prison. Pls any one experience any other form of toture or this same electronic harrasement? Pls share ur stories. It would go a long way to create awareness. Thanks

This is a clear case of mental illness (schizophrenia). He must have been subjected to a cavity search and in his warped mind, he was being implanted with a chip... He needs Yaba Left immediately grin
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
potentpraise: If you have never been to the America Detention Center as an immigrant, then you should not outrightly condemn the story.
In every rumor or fake story there are elements of truth.

If the U.S can kill its citizens for terrorism, and immigrants is nothing to them to destroy his life, especially when you are fighting your case not to be deported.
I guess we quickly forget that immigrants in U.S are considered an Alien, if you understand what that means, you should understand how an Alien is to be treated, especially if he proves too stubborn or trying to expose them.. Check the case of the LA corps Dorner, you will understand that U.S government could go to any length to settle a score with an individual, group of people and even a country.

We all hear news about how british immigration officers deals with immigrants that prove stubborn, so hearing this should not be new things.
Its quite unfortunate as someone has said that people would hardly say their stories or their experiences during deportation.

So if it had not happens to you or know someone in real life who has encounter such don't dispute it. This is not synonymous to U.S government alone, every country has its bad side, but the U.S government is pronounce, reason because they paint white picture and cover their black black picture

Ignoranec practically ooozing out of this poorly written post!
Jesus nigerians are the most twisted story lovers ever.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Chinwem(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ Justwise , kindly respond to my pm, thanks
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by NeoXVI: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Abrantie GH: Fake story
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by justwise(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chinwem: @ Justwise , kindly respond to my pm, thanks

Haven't seen any from you yet, sent today?
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by trolling(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
...welcome to the mark of the beast
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by UKBobo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
I entered America first with valid papers. I was given the visa on March 13 and I left Nigeria on April 11 and got to America on April 12 1997. I want them to check the record; I got there legally with a visiting visa but it got expired after six months. Overstayer = illegal immigrant = which in the US means you are lower on the social pyramid than a prisoner. sad sad
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
must be part of the 'grand' mind control scheme...
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by creativemusic: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Engineer1985(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
So things like this happen in America!! Hmmmmm......i no ko go america again oooo
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
obadiah777: YES I HAVE BEEN TORTURED BY THE BAD FOOD IN ENGLAND
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by MOBBDEEP: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2013
josh4ever:

This is a clear case of mental illness (schizophrenia). He must have been subjected to a cavity search and in his warped mind, he was being implanted with a chip... He needs Yaba Left immediately grin

My brother, may God bless you abundantly !
By the way, are you perchance a doc ? Because, it takes special training, on-point intuition & in-depth experience to recognize the illness.
I keep telling people that psychiatry illnesses abound plenty around us but it takes an informed person to know.
Some cases on Nairaland quickly come to my mind :
* The lady whose mother was nasty ( divisive & inciting the daughters against one another; cursing them etc )
* The guy-husband who spits during quarrel with spouse.
Some weeks ago, I read as a small insert in one of the national-dailies of a young woman in Osun-State who took a dive off a small river-bank & the local police authorities, in the swiftness of their ignorance & occasional daftness (my apology & I wish I could find a milder expressive word) were very quick to go arrest & detain the husband.
The pointer was also there in the small info - the woman delivered/put to bed about 1week prior to the completed Attempted-Suicide incident ( A classic case of Post-partum Psychosis )
What even baffles me more is the inability of some trained experts in picking some of these patients during clinical evaluation!
Imagine, I mean here, both the psychiatrist & psychologist could not detect the illness.

And the funny thing is that all the diagnostic criteria to make an assessment of Paranoid Schizophrenia are met in only 1 single interview granted to a Personality-Styled Journalist.
Very bizarre delusion with associated complex, highly-intriguing, delusional-congruous visual hallucination.
He feels better only when :
* An aeroplane is passing over his head
* When under shower

Things they happen!
I do believe, albeit how ridiculous & painful it sounds, that a lot of the inspirations & anointings which back a lot of our religious leaders' ministry are rooted purely in altered mental state.
This guy needs an expert care of a shrink who knows his/her onions well.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by ogundokun: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
I was forced to sleep with a dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? / Third Mainland Bridge Reopened / COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.