Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (63719 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Youngzicco: And it seems that; admission list will be soon be compile
yeah! Hopefully, before the end of this month.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Yakeeboy: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Hi ksuites my kid sister scored 47.8 in ksu pume and she applied for philosophy is there hope for her in ksu or she should remove her mind frm ksu
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Yakeeboy: Hi ksuites my kid sister scored 47.8 in ksu pume and she applied for philosophy is there hope for her in ksu or she should remove her mind frm ksu
tell her to start buying new clothes and food stuff, she have been admitted.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Owobobrown(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2013
pls oo, wat abt 45 for computer science any hope
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kayusoluwasheyi(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2013
at yemmy2plus,ur answer to ma question is morbid nd jibe,it makes me despondent.however,u sud b luminous nd unveil to us d ray of hope.u dae worsen d ambience of ma admission tins self.mcheeew
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adecement2: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2013
48 computer. Scie. An indegin...wats my fate?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2013
kayusoluwasheyi: at yemmy2plus,ur answer to ma question is morbid nd jibe,it makes me despondent.however,u sud b luminous nd unveil to us d ray of hope.u dae worsen d ambience of ma admission tins self.mcheeew
with all your big big grammar you stil could not make your post-UTME, However, Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum, we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas, disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteism and the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines, high priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents... LOOK AM NOW? If this is indeed true, many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2013
Adecement2: 48 computer. Scie. An indegin...wats my fate?
I have no idea on computer science
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2013
yemi2plus:
yeah! Hopefully, before the end of this month.
y ar u giving them false hope, ksu will nt release admission list till maybe november, u knw d skul u ar in.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2013
Youngzicco: Thanks to God Almighty! Scored 42.70 @ History/International Studies
i will tell u the truth, ur result is too low, just pray dey reduce the cut off for this years post ume or better still buy pre degree form.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2013
fajoo100: cryPost utme score:28
Totalscore:52
Pls is dat post utme score ova 30 cry
my advice for u is to either do a change of course or buy pre degree form wen it is out, ur result is low for law.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2013
kayusoluwasheyi: at yemmy2plus,ur answer to ma question is morbid nd jibe,it makes me despondent.however,u sud b luminous nd unveil to us d ray of hope.u dae worsen d ambience of ma admission tins self.mcheeew
LOL! Bro, there's no hope. Not in kSU. However, miracles do happen. . .only to those who believe. cheesy
yemi2plus:
with all your big big grammar you stil could not make your post-UTME, However, Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum, we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas, disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteism and the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines, high priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents... LOOK AM NOW? If this is indeed true, many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
Yemi is officially crazy. grin grin
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2013
yemi2plus:
yeah! Hopefully , before the end of this month.

like it happened lastyear or two years ago, or 3yrs back, innit? undecided . Save the 'Hopefully' for now, son. wink.

Dont let the aspirants be having so much euphoria.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2013
kayusoluwasheyi: aspirin for law 49.80, Hw well am i ?

Ogbeni, you no well. cheesy .

Bad score, that couldnt have gotten you admission into ksu in even 2010.

Try predegree. My 1cent.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2013
I'm chuffed for you all that made good grades. Have an auspicious admission. Looks like the 66 points guy is the highest scorer for now. #tipsHat

For those who didnt meet-up cutoff. Try predegree. Better than sitting home for a year.

Emmyk
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2013
I stil stand on my words, Pre-Degree is the best way to gain admission in KSU.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Emmyk:

like it happened lastyear or two years ago, or 3yrs back, innit? undecided . Save the 'Hopefully' for now, son. wink.

Dont let the aspirants be having so much euphoria.
it's so painful that we read and stil can not understand simple grammar.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Am I good For PUBLIC ADMIN..... I scored 55.30.., wat are My chances of Gaining Admission, shuld i obtain P.d form?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kayusoluwasheyi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
marvellous!!!do u no d innate defection in ur thesis?u devoid lexico-syntactic.bod(fella) I meant nt to b diatribe bt u poked ur nose into someone else,s affairs....
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
So KSU still flogs? Wen will they change? Well, I dnt regret leaving dat school. I trust my unis in the South-West, talk more of OAU, the officials are as good as dead if they try that.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Yakeeboy: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
yemi2plus:
tell her to start buying new clothes and food stuff, she have been admitted.
thank for the kind gesture but she is not an indigene she is frm kwara
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Emmyk:

Ogbeni, you no well. cheesy .

Bad score, that couldnt have gotten you admission into ksu in even 2010.

Try predegree. My 1cent.
u cant say dude. It depends on general performance. What if he was the highest scorer for Law? Would he be denied cos of the score? Admission is relative to individual scores.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
yemi2plus:
#faints shocked
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kayusoluwasheyi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
emmyk u just babbling nd blabbering.cud u pls tell me d previous cutoff for law?it is conventional for one to b bound to fail coz its a customary phenomenon.let us be rational in dealing wit fate...So I don't need ur answer to d question indicated above
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kayusoluwasheyi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
at yemmy2plus,u ave been bestowed wit d freedom of speech,however,u can twitter ur twaddle words inside of u.bt pls paddle ur own canoe so as to let d sleeping dog lie
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
kayusoluwasheyi: at yemmy2plus,u ave been bestowed wit d freedom of speech,however,u can twitter ur twaddle words inside of u.bt pls paddle ur own canoe so as to let d sleeping dog lie
I don't need to waste my precious MB on a product of broken condom and dry alomo bitter. You better work hard for the Pre-Degree entrance exams.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Larson007: Am I good For PUBLIC ADMIN..... I scored 55.30.., wat are My chances of Gaining Admission, shuld i obtain P.d form?
welcome to Anyigba, the home of Okpa.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kayusoluwasheyi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
pink lesbian?dae are Arrow coz dae are ill-informed nd dae say ill-fated rumours coz dae are rumour mongers,am nt only referring to emmyk bt also yemmy2plus coz u guys are twee-dle-dum nd twee-dle-dee:dat is,birds of a feather.Ave been nurtured how to poeticize,so,just no how u make up ur writing in order to refrained nd be immunized from ma lampoon,lambast,parody nd slate.nd note let dis room to b lull bfor d storm nd lullaby nd despise hurly-burly.......
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
All protocols observed. Pls in the name of our father in heaven, lets not allow the aim and d value of dis room b in vain. We have all been our brothers keepers and we shouldnt allow anytin to distroy us. We are all here to help each other and if u realy want to help u must have d fear of God in u. If u take ur time be here u should be sincere and discipline in ur dealings with odas. We are all university wits in our various ways and as such we should show that maturity. I congratulate dos that passed the post utme. And i wish u more success in jesus name. Hope to see u all in skul. 08030460348.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Emmyk: I'm chuffed for you all that made good grades. Have an auspicious admission. Looks like the 66 points guy is the highest scorer for now. #tipsHat

For those who didnt meet-up cutoff. Try predegree. Better than sitting home for a year.

Emmyk
66 i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not the highest bro, a friend of mine olubunmi score 72.5 she apply foe pub admin, she i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ looking for house in anyigba.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ramal: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Pleas I scored 51.50 any hope for business Administration?? cryPleas I scored 51.50 any hope for business Administration??
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2013
I pray i will Admitted wit My 55.30... I can see dat candidates pass dis Post utme wella.. What Are My Chance of Gaining Admission plzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) / See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.