Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! (4996 Views)

Interswitch Is Hiring / Re: Uba Aptitude Test Format Needed / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
I got a mail telling me to come for an interview:

Dear Candidate,

You are cordially invited to interview for  an entry level position at Interswitch Limited.

Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 19th of February 2013

Time:  9.00 am

Venue: Interswitch Office, Plot 1648c  Oko-Awo Close V/I (Opposite Eko Hotel& Suite)
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by holuwarlay08(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
can any other body go for the interview

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm nt sure.
Pls I need info!!!!!!
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Okemi,

I have mine on the 21st. How did yours go? I know you didn't get help on your thread but can you please be nice enough to answer?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
It went well. There nothing much 2 be scared about. It started like this:
All the candidate would be invited into a meeting room.
After which they ask you one by one to talk about your self and ask u guys again what you have to offer and if u they employ you the department you would love to work in.
Lastly they asked if you know any of their product and if u have any question to ask them. That's all.
Nothing much
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dnt knw wat they are looking for or how their recruitment process is. Buh I guess they wanna test ur courage and boldness. I was shaky at first buh brightened up.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by SirGbogs: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
okemi: It went well. There nothing much 2 be scared about. It started like this:
After which they ask you one by one to talk about your self and ask u guys again what you have to offer and if u they employ you the department you would love to work in.
Lastly they asked if you know any of their product and if u have any question to ask them. That's all.
Nothing much

Wow. Thanks a lot for the info.

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
okemi: It went well. There nothing much 2 be scared about. It started like this:
Nothing much

Thank you so much for the response. I'm sure you'll do great by His grace. Cheers.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by rukkyosho: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sir Gbogs:

Wow. Thanks a lot for the info.
. Hey guyz, also got d same message to come tomoro, and hav been contemplating on it wHeather its fake or real.am asked to come tomoro 20th, and was mailed today, Infact dey even called me to confirm.[b][/b]
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
rukkyosho: . Hey guyz, also got d same message to come tomoro, and hav been contemplating on it wHeather its fake or real.am asked to come tomoro 20th, and was mailed today, Infact dey even called me to confirm.[b][/b]

It's for real, obviously.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
rukkyosho: . Hey guyz, also got d same message to come tomoro, and hav been contemplating on it wHeather its fake or real.am asked to come tomoro 20th, and was mailed today, Infact dey even called me to confirm.[b][/b]

It's for real bro.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by beckycute1: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
How did you submit your cv please
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2013
beckycute1: How did you submit your cv please

I applied thru a broadcast message. Sent my cv to an email add cnt find the email add now
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by beckycute1: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2013
okemi:

I applied thru a broadcast message. Sent my cv to an email add cnt find the email add now

Ok
Thanks
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2013
beckycute1: How did you submit your cv please

The email address is icareers@interswitchng.com
Or OObasanya@interswitchng.com

I'm not sure if they're still accepting CVs but it doesn't hurt to try. Cheers.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by 2yor231: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
@Okemi,
Like how many of you were there for the interview and how long did it last. Were you guys given a date for the reply of the interview as well. Would like to know please?thanks
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
2yor231: @Okemi,
Like how many of you were there for the interview and how long did it last. Were you guys given a date for the reply of the interview as well. Would like to know please?thanks

Like 28-30 thtz for my tuesday batch and my batch spent like 40mins. We were not given any particular date. How did urs go?
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by 2yor231: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mine would be tomoro 21st February. Would giv u d feedback on how it went.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2013
2yor231: Mine would be tomoro 21st February. Would giv u d feedback on how it went.

All the best!
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by 2yor231: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Did mine today, was cool tho'. Doesn't look like an interview to me, guess they re doing a research or something like that sha. Just presenting urself nd wot u know bout interswitch nd wot division of d org u can fit into. Twas cool.

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
2yor231: Did mine today, was cool tho'. Doesn't look like an interview to me, guess they re doing a research or something like that sha. Just presenting urself nd wot u know bout interswitch nd wot division of d org u can fit into. Twas cool.

Hello,

So have you heard from them after that? Just wondering because I haven't been called for anything yet.
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2013
okemi: I got a mail telling me to come for an interview:

Dear Candidate,

You are cordially invited to interview for  an entry level position at Interswitch Limited.

Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 19th of February 2013

Time:  9.00 am

Have you heard anything from them?

Have you heard anything from them?

Venue: Interswitch Office, Plot 1648c  Oko-Awo Close V/I (Opposite Eko Hotel& Suite)

Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2013
okemi:

All the best!

Have you heard from them?
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
jaylinaa:

Have you heard from them?

Nothing yet o!
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2013
okemi:

Nothing yet o!

Na wa oh
Re: Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!! by okemi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Anything frm interswitch yet?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission / Nigeria Custom Service / Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.