Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Simple Request To MTN - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Simple Request To MTN (471 Views)

An Amusing Open Letter To MTN On SIM Re-registration / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / Easy Access To Mtn Midnight Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Simple Request To MTN by djkaneo(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
MTN Nigeria you guys should make it possible for Nigerians to purchase mobile gadgets from your outlets at discounted rates on contract......That is the way it is done in the U S of A.....there, phones are bought on 2yrs contract with any of the network providers.....why can't same be done here?

We have been forced to register for National Identity cards. We have also been bullied, till we acquiesced NCC's request and registered our lines.....

What good are all these, if they can not be properly utilized in whatever verification needed to make things like my humble request happen?
Re: My Simple Request To MTN by israel007: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Of what use is the sim registration? U call their call centre and they keep asking who u are.

On contract phones..... Write to mobile phone providers

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals Of Uk Used Blackberries @ Heritage Technologies / Visafone Modem 4 Sale / One American Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, 16gb: 43000.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.