Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? (633 Views)

What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? / Help On Installing Mysqli Extension For PHP On A Linux Server / BB Code Disabled On Nairaland Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? by Blackteeth(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am a fresher in web matters. I want to get a brief introductory info on JavaScript and PHP. I did some googling but the info was "scattered". So I think the best way for me to have a clear introductory understanding of those web terms is for me to ask this question:
What is the function of JavaScript and PHP on Nairaland? What exactly do they perform on this site?
Re: What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Blackteeth: Am a fresher in web matters. I want to get a brief introductory info on JavaScript and PHP. I did some googling but the info was "scattered". So I think the best way for me to have a clear introductory understanding of those web terms is for me to ask this question:
What is the function of JavaScript and PHP on Nairaland? What exactly do they perform on this site?
the login form is programmed with php. Javascript is used to verify the form inputs , php can also do this using ereg() 4 reg exp. Others oya input una own
Re: What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
paddy4destiny:
the login form is programmed with php. Javascript is used to verify the form inputs , php can also do this using ereg() 4 reg exp. Others oya input una own
though i tink seun used python
Re: What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? by Blackteeth(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
paddy4destiny: though i tink seun used python

Thank you bro. I appreciate.
Who has something more to add?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriannewsportal.com For Sale / Financial Gateways / Why Do I Get This Error Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.