Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here (3678 Views)

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by jonath0012(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yes my ppl I have been posted to enugu state, let share thoughts and ideas about the state
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by petrus4good(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Enugu Loading....

1 Like

Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
jonath0012: Yes my ppl I have been posted to enugu state, let share thoughts and ideas about the state
I'v never been 2 the south east my whole life...but I'm positive its gonna be fun...
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Ecymaco: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2013
i have been posted 2 enugu as well
how can i locate the camp?
Esther 4rm MOUAU abia state

1 Like

Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Ecymaco: i have been posted 2 enugu as well
....wassup esther? I'm emtee from A.B.U
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Koolstan(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Where do you reside? If in Abia, Just board a Peace Mass bus to Enugu and then take a bus to Awgu. Thats the camp. Posted to Enugu too. See y'all there
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by olusoreAyeni: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls is anyone going to Enugu camp from Jibowu, Lagos??pls holla!!
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
j
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Beetroot: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please,where do i board the bus going to enugu from ibadan?
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Ecymaco: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
thanks all
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Ecymaco: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
EMTEEswag: ....wassup esther? I'm emtee from A.B.U

when are u coming 2 camp
pls can i get ur number?
Mine is 07032387147
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by OluwaKoopa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hello peeps, I've also been posted to Enugu, I'm from Ibadan. Anybody going from Ibadan holla back.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by augustineerebi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Niger Delta University on point we go bal in like baloteli flex like felani go shayo for bar lik dembaba listen to jamz like jermaine defoe. Holla me ur boy on 07033248774 only. Korect bobos and bannies allowed.

1 Like

Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Sineke: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hey guys, I just found out I'll be serving in Enugu for this batch A. Can anyone in the house give me info. on what to expect from serving in Enugu? I'd like to know, in your own opinion, what you think makes service in Enugu special? what challenges are to be expected apart from the usual camp hustle faced in all camps? Are there any advantage in serving in Enugu one can look forward to? Your comments are well appreciated.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Papilo87(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2013

Hi Esther, good to read you are from MOUAU. I'm an Alumnus and a former Batch A Corper as well. Agwu is the location of the NYSC Camp in Enugu. I bet you may know me but I can't disclose my nicknames here.

I'm in Enugu currently and you can get in touch. Great Umudyke! I hope to help make your stay in Enugu fabulous
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Mintayo(m): 2:45am On Mar 03, 2013
Beetroot: Please,where do i board the bus going to enugu from ibadan?

am a batch C,corp member serving in Enugu. Enugu is a beautiful place,u will enjoy ur stay here,from ibadan,take peace mass transit at samonda,sango!
When you get to Enugu,you will board another bus going to Awgu were the camp is,that is were i am serving!
You can reach me on 08072116730!
Welcome to coal city state!

1 Like

Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Mintayo(m): 2:51am On Mar 03, 2013
Wherever u are coming from,get a peace mass transit bus or ifesinachi or any good bus going to Enugu,you will alight at Holy ghost-that is the final bus-stop for most buses,from there you will take another bus going to Awgu where the camp is;another 45mins journey!
Am a batch C corp member servin in Enugu currently; Enugu is a fine place,You will enjoy your stay here-you can reach me on 08072116730!
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by log1(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2013
It seems ppl posted to Enugu ar nt plenty on nairaland. I wish all of us best of enjoymt and luck in this camping.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by jonath0012(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2013
If u r going to Enugu from Lag, halla me on 08020751023.

1 Like

Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by emeka68: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Copers travlin 2 Enugu nysccamp from jos shld contact 08033621809 for direction n if up 2 7copas I'll mak availabl a car dat I'll drop u guyz at Awgu nysc camp Enugu state cos its on d outskirt of enugu town close 2okigwe on d phc xpressway..
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by emeka68: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Copas headn 2 nysc camp enugu from Jos shld cntact 08033621809 4 direct vehcle 2 Awgu camp enugu
Jos--Enugu
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Dpengirl: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Corpers going to Enugu from Lagos can add m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ on bbm 22099DB2
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by adonis110: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Enugu here I com, can anyone tell ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ wat dat place looks like? Am anticipating
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by adonis110: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Corpers posted to Enugu state from Ibadan or any oda city add ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ up on bbm 30EF4C08.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by eph12(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2013
4 all of u guys posted to enugu i say welcome to coal city. If u are asking bout enugu as a whole there's so much to talk about but if u are asking bout d camp den I'll tell u that's its fun especially if u have money. Water is a general problem in enugu so u may face such in d camp. There may not b light cos d transformer supplying electricity to d camp and environs was recently disconnected. Don't know if it will b fixed back cos of d camping. Am sure u all will enjoy ur stay. Its just d normal regimental life style. By 5am u are up and light out is by 10.30pm. There's also a vibrant mammy in d camp too. D only part u may find really boring is d lectures dey do in d afternoon.don't forget to associate with d nccf family. Once again u are all welcome to enugu. Wish u all a happy 21 days in camp.
Yours truly,
Ephraim
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by gothchick(f): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2013
I was also posted 2 enugu n m nt excited abt it atal, is dr any1 goin 4rm ph on tues, pls holla
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Sineke: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Mintayo: Wherever u are coming from,get a peace mass transit bus or ifesinachi or any good bus going to Enugu,you will alight at Holy ghost-that is the final bus-stop for most buses,from there you will take another bus going to Awgu where the camp is;another 45mins journey!
Am a batch C corp member servin in Enugu currently; Enugu is a fine place,You will enjoy your stay here-you can reach me on 08072116730!
Hey Mintayo, I need a bit of your help. I think I would be arriving camp late because I've got my hands tied on other activities I have to attend to. I want to know your opinion. I think I would be arriving camp on the 8th of March. What difficulties do you think I should be prepared for? Thanks.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by madaisy: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi peeps, was posted to enugu. What time do u think registration starts?? Hope d camp s neat and clean wt enough accomodation space.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Koolstan(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2013
Sineke:
Hey Mintayo, I need a bit of your help. I think I would be arriving camp late because I've got my hands tied on other activities I have to attend to. I want to know your opinion. I think I would be arriving camp on the 8th of March. What difficulties do you think I should be prepared for? Thanks.
Read your Call Up Letter CLEARLY, bro! Camp opens for 3 days from 5th-7th March. If you don't report within these 3 days, SHIKENA!
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by madaisy: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2013
I'm lookin for ppl posted to enugu from unizik
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Koolstan(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2013
madaisy: Hi peeps, was posted to enugu. What time do u think registration starts?? Hope d camp s neat and clean wt enough accomodation space.
Registeration starts on Tuesday. Get your Silpass on. From what I gathered, the camp COULD be very dirty. And report to camp and register earlier, that will guarantee you a choice accomodation...BUT be ready for the rushing, shoving, queuin and rantings that comes with early registeration. Cheers!! See you in Camp
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ R Posted To Enugu, Let Connect Here by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi.. I live in lag.. Schooled in enugu.. I'm 4rm awgu too.. Tink I can help u locate d camp.. If u're coming 4rm abia state, u dnt need 2 get 2 Enugu town.. Jst alight @ aki n'ukwa junction.. Cross 2 d other side of d road nd take a bus/bike 2 d camp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Corper Redeploy Twice? / ABIA A16 Stream1 Let's Meet Here / FG Appoints Brigadier Johnson Olawumi as New DG OF NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.