Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need (26017 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Pc Games Running Too Slow On My 2gig Laptop! / My Canon Lbp 2900 Printer Too Slow On Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by donjuviam(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2013
.yeah my system is very slow i think it ia virus and i scan it all to no avail help...
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by donjuviam(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2013
to correct a slow pc u need to check virus statues there if u detect many virus there scan it...always try to use a fan with the system.cause some system cannot witstand high temperature of heat..inform a well trained computer operator about it
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by Tajsagay(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2013
please vote for me for the Etisalat GeekForce competition

Tajinere Sagay

http://etisalatgeekforce.tumblr.com/

Appreciate the favour.
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by Liquidsnape: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2013
HOW TO SOLVE USB WRITE-PROTECTED
PROBLEM @ http://haliwud.com
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by dridowu: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good eveni all, anytime i want to i want to browse, a yellow sign with black exclamation sign inbtw d yellow occur, any time ds occur, i would not be able to browse. Ds sign occur directly bsde d battery sign , pls how can i get rid of ds yellow sign ? Pls help
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by Infoseye(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Let me guess its Vista your are using as OS? anyway check your network settings, do some troubleshooting I know its common to vista os. If its Winxp or win 7 then more troubleshooting it has todo with your network settings. Take a screenshot let me see your problem
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by Peromnia: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls i just bough a new ACER mini with window 7. Which anti virus can i use?
Key Features: Intel ATOM 1.6 GHz Hard Drive 320GB HDD ; Windows 7 Starter 2G SDRAM
Thank u.
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by onegig(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Peromnia: Pls i just bough a new ACER mini with window 7. Which anti virus can i use?
Key Features: Intel ATOM 1.6 GHz Hard Drive 320GB HDD ; Windows 7 Starter 2G SDRAM
Thank u.

Get microsoft security essentials.
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by solento4real: 5:04am On Jul 31, 2013
4 4matin, re-loading of Original OS, A-Virus or repairs of Cpu, Laptops n purchase of computers accessories n loading of S-ware applications =-c Moe 08071588532 or add on BBM 28EE045C
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by Niranking(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Slaak: Thanks 4 d info.
I've bin tryin 2 instal MSE 4 smtym now bt d response i kip gettin is dat ma version of windows isnt genuine. I formatted ma system smtym ago and av since bin battlin wit d windows issue. Any urgent help pls cos ma system currently has no antivirus
thks a lot guy, hw can i get product key for window 8 also d compertable antvirus for same window 8.thks
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by peeterjozaf(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Hello,
Thank you so much. it is really help full. I have some problem with my pc from few days my computer now show the full memory. can any body tell me what is the exact problem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spiralclick
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by onegig(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2013
peeterjozaf: Hello,
Thank you so much. it is really help full. I have some problem with my pc from few days my computer now show the full memory. can any body tell me what is the exact problem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spiralclick
only you can answer that question. Full memory? What does that mean to you? Give greater info like ur pc model and d exact error
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by mofeuniben(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Visit www.eminado.com to find out everything u need to no about computer
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by olaakinyinka(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2013
pleas I use Acre core i3, I just bought it new but each time I tried to download, it says that there was interruption and I tried several times no breakthrough. what's the way forward pls
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by jimohib(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2013
To beginners out there, you might to learn the basics bout pc tips and so on.....mind checking out this little page of mine? Believe me; you won't regret you clicked on the link http://ibjtech..com ............It is off topic but I know you'll be glad you clicked.
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by onegod(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
My laptop Internet is to slow wat can I do and also which antiviru is good, and can anyone help me with one pls,
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
my system bugs when streaming videos online, and its not my internet. what can i do to remedy this?
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by gozmos(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
That's grt
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by nayture(f): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello Guys,
I have written a step by step guide on how to speed up a slow pc, how you can make a pc super fast and trust me when i say it is working 100%
You can check the post here "TOP 5 BEST WAYS TO SPEED UP A SLOW SYSTEM"
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by Fablosclemzy(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
wow thanks 9ja. am greatfull. you guys just saved my life and my laptop's life
Re: Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need by rapsogood(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
PLEASE IM NEW IN LAPTOP WORLD,IM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD OR WATCH MOVIE ON MY LAPPY,IT KEEP TELLING ME TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.I HAD TRIED MANY TIMES TO DOWNLOAD IT BUT IT WONT DOWNLOAD. cry.PLEASE I NEED HELP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 600m Ethernet Controller/lan Driver / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.