Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Lastma Activities, Are You In Support Of There Operations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lastma Activities, Are You In Support Of There Operations? (772 Views)

Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Western Animal Activities Are Dead Wrong / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lastma Activities, Are You In Support Of There Operations? by yemmight(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2008
One will think that State Govt. meant well when LASTMA was introduced to manage Lagos chaotic traffic. To me opposite is the case now. In VI, their activities irritate me a lot. The manner in which they apprehend is quite shocking.

Information we had was that these men were trained for the job and that some also attended offshore trainings. Please what are your views about LASTMA?

(1) (Reply)

Reps Panel Vs Oputa Panel / How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine / Power Scam Probe: Give Me Agagu And He Will Not Walk Out Free - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.