Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? (17383 Views)

LOL -when You Finally Want To Use Your Hand To Kill Yourself (photo) / I LAUGH WHEN Sleeping..is This Normal? ? / Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bisjosh:

U love to stroke it or what? undecided
That is what i call ''Giving your Armour a natural security ''..I think it would be be nice if you girls can emulate us to avoid Rats and other form of unwanted external affairs into your honey pot
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by NessaFresh(f): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yes
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
NessaFresh: Yes
why do u deep ur fingers into ur honey pot?
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by DynamicTawfeek: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
swtcharissa: please what is "IT"?
. Industrial Training
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by maingwaest(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote
author=bluejeff]Yes na, unconsciouly though. And when i become
conscious of it i just stroke the hair strands on my balls. seems
cool. EWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by joe4christ(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
yuzedo: How can my hand fit inside my boxers when my Duncan Mighty is already inside there? DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG THAT PLANTAIN IS?!?!?! Even panadol can't fit inside my boxers once my Sharwama is tucked in there.. undecided

C'mon, go get yourself a bigger boxers and stop wearing skin tight panties.
You hear
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by drnoel: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
yes most men do, how does that concern u?
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Richbee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
M M M: Nope

Becos am not GA Y angry
That's so lame
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Meklex(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Aringarosa: Guilty as charged! cheesy
bishop Aringarosa
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Loonyy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
u got me
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by ceejiyn(f): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
no, in my pantaloon rather grin
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Dahbutter(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Of course na! I play with my balls when am less busy in my room grin
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Rehil(f): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls y do men do it?my son who is just about 2yrs old strokes his.Wats d way out pls?:|
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by secnelly: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Just saw ma neighbour do this as he was sleeping in his room, when the Light came on last sunday. Taught of it and now saw it here.
WTF
I wonder why i'll put my hands there. I think some people do it to allow more air into the area. If i need enough air into the area, i remove ma boxers and sleep naked. Else, its ma gf's property and she wont dare see me put ma hand ther for 2 mins. She is the one to put her hands there. Not me.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rehil: Pls y do men do it?my son who is just about 2yrs old strokes his.Wats d way out pls?:|

Its perfectly normal at his age but don't let it become an habit for him.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by tayoast(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rehil: Pls y do men do it?my son who is just about 2yrs old strokes his.Wats d way out pls?:|

Ur 2yr old son puts his hand in his pant while sleeping? It's not good for his age.

Slap his hand or SMACK him whenever you see him doing that pls.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by InvertedHammer: 4:41am On Mar 20, 2013

Depends on which way am trying to put myself to sleep
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by thorpido(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2013
It's normal for his age.Kids just discover their bodies.You shouldn't let him grow up that way.
The problem here is with the adults who grew up with the bad habit.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by biolabee(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2013
thorpido: It's normal for his age.Kids just discover their bodies.You shouldn't let him grow up that way.
The problem here is with the adults who grew up with the bad habit.

Why qualify it with the word bad
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Koleman(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Hahaha.. Its somethin quite natural for guys.. But de truth be say i dont even knw why i do it
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Koleman(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Dahbutter: Of course na! I play with my balls when am less busy in my room grin
hahahahahahaha.. Chai. I no fit shout! De balls na table tennis?? But de tin de swit sha.. Am guilty as charged! I guess since we no fit play lawn tennis wit Nadal, jokovic and federer, nobody can stop us playing wit our own balls...hahahahahahaha
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by SugaryBelle(f): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2013
lol
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by topmostg: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
information techDICKlogy..
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by topmostg: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2013
I do put my hand in my boxers just to know when it gets turgid due to the sensitivity of my cöck..

I dont know why but (sometimes) it just tends to get hardened while i'm asleep...

(imagine the peak of it through my boxer)!
My roommates makes fun of me about it, and since then i've been sleepin wiv my hands in it to know when it stands up....
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by richs(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2013
confirm 95% respondent are unemployed or underemployed
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by AnanseK(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2013

Information Technology
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
foyeks2001:

Pls stop...its very irritating...very disgusting...I always feel like vomitting seeing such...my cousing dose days was used to it...thank God am married to a man who doesn't...seeing most of d comment here, them its a fact 4 me to say dat 80% of guys masturbate(lil wonder why rape cases in 9ja is on d increase)...hian
from this I can deduce you were not good at English Language...there's a BIG difference between "putting your hands down there" and actually Masturbating, don't you think?
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by alumnidoggz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
loungin' n my lazy boy cough wit ALOMO in my left hand and my right hand in my boxers, watchin' movie cool
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2013

Becos am not GA Y angry
my friend its not a gay thing. I do it too. Its a guy thing
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2013

Becos am not GA Y angry
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
patholaw: Go.at
u look like a GAY. Putting on Ear Rings, Carrying a Puppy like Gay's do....Ewww...I'm out
infoseye: Infact, you got it right.....dont you see is dressed like those abuja gay boys?  your description alone has justified him been a gay, look at his nairaland ID self 'speedyboi' this dude is fcking gay
Lmao....awon were meji. No time to reply you tongue, I didn't ask for your dumb opinions
Next time, when I leave a thread don't quote or mention my moniker, orelse....you'll know! Now I'm forced to read other nonsense comments.

patholaw:

Now i know we have dull people on nairaland

A gay is suppose 2 be a male attracted 2 a male...

How does putting ur hand in ur boxers make u a Gay?? FOooOOLS

just putting ur hand in ur boxers...NOT EVEN STROKING.
The question the op is asking is not gay, as you can see I replied him. Putting ur hand inside your pant is not gay! Stroking your d!ck is infact not gay.

But other guys asking guys the reason they do it, how they do it or asking other silly personal questions on the thread is very much gay. And that's my opinion, You can go to hell if you disagree.

And the idiotic mod (r231 or Freiburger) who hid my post should either tell me the nairaland rule I just disobeyed or he/she should unhide my post ASAP...as a matter of fact, I demand an apology sef grin. Seun, I will always call you each time your mods are acting crazy. You know me I don't talk before, but I want to be talking now.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by thorpido(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Why qualify it with the word bad
It's like putting your hand in your nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.