Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Deleted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deleted (970 Views)

PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted / Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Bizmind(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Deleted.
Re: Deleted by obowunmi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Passion and relevance to current needs. Money doesn't buy happiness or relevance.
Re: Deleted by Freiburger(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Passion all the way, how can i do a good job if i do not have any passsion for what i'm doing?
Re: Deleted by duality(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
and none of you have passion for bricklaying, palm-wine tapping or hunting.

Passion can be developed.
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 3:30am On Mar 23, 2013
Nice contributions so far.
Re: Deleted by 234GT(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
I was just looking for a job, any job. I got a government job with a good pay and I was satisfied with it. There was a change in government and I lost the job. Now, I work with bank and I earn four times of what the government job was paying.
Re: Deleted by eledalo: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Passion.
Re: Deleted by BizBloke(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2013
duality: and none of you have passion for bricklaying, palm-wine tapping or hunting.

Passion can be developed.

Really? What if there is no natural knack for it? How do you sustain it over a period of time?
Re: Deleted by BizBloke(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Bizmind: I know categorically that most Nigerians living abroad today are doing what they are doing because of the money in it without having any passion for the job. Is this practice alright? What do you think?

Passion.
Re: Deleted by AjanleKoko: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Bizmind: I know categorically that most Nigerians living abroad today are doing what they are doing because of the money in it without having any passion for the job. Is this practice alright? What do you think?

. . . and here comes a Countryman undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko:

. . . and here comes a Countryman undecided
meaning?
Re: Deleted by AjanleKoko: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2013
Bizmind:
meaning?

meaning

Bizmind: I know categorically that most Nigerians living abroad today are doing what they are doing because of the money in it without having any passion for the job.

Where did you pull the 'categorical knowledge' from? Out of your jacksie? undecided
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2013
The categorical knowledge comes from the fact that I have lived in U.S. for 11 years in three different Nigerians concentrated cities.And I have talked to a lot of Nigerians about their jobs.
AjanleKoko:

meaning

Where did you pull the 'categorical knowledge' from? Out of your jacksie? undecided
Re: Deleted by AjanleKoko: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2013
Bizmind: The categorical knowledge comes from the fact that I have lived in U.S. for 11 years in three different Nigerians concentrated cities.And I have talked to a lot of Nigerians about their jobs.

Well . . . the 11 years seem to have done very little to improve your naivete, I have to say.
And who says Nigerians living in Nigeria have a different view? Or Non-Nigerians living in the US, where you say you spent 11 years?
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mr. Ajanlekoko, thank you for your contribution. But take note that I do not have a doctoral degree like you do. So, if you will not mind, can you tell me in an elementary language your stand on this issue? Thanks.
AjanleKoko:

Well . . . the 11 years seem to have done very little to improve your naivete, I have to say.
And who says Nigerians living in Nigeria have a different view? Or Non-Nigerians living in the US, where you say you spent 11 years?
Re: Deleted by herkeym001(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
In this country? Passion ko,passion ni. Only few fortunate nigerians do their favourite job, and many do that job becos of living while some find their job interesting when they are doing it but never have passion for it in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Format / Hotel Recruit / How Can Life Be Better For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.